Rosier ******* Sucks

Advertisement
Rosier ******* sucks not getting past the top teams with him. DJ needs to be our starting RB Homer has no vision. Feagles still ******* sucks costing us games. JT4 is legit. Willis is a beast. CMR needs to grow a pair and make a QB switch.
That offensive line looks as coordinated in its blocking scheme as the three stooges. O-line coach keeps talking about when he gets some talent. **** he cannot even coach what he has.

Rosier ******* sucks not getting past the top teams with him. DJ needs to be our starting RB Homer has no vision. Feagles still ******* sucks costing us games. JT4 is legit. Willis is a beast. CMR needs to grow a pair and make a QB switch.
Love this post

Advertisement
If Perry and Jarren really can't start over him we need to move DJ to QB. He can at least throw the ball in a straight line.

I never would have believed that a punter could hurt a team so much if I haven't seen it with my own eyes these last 2 seasons. Literally, the only thing the kid has to work on in practice and do during the game is kick the **** ball. Receive ball from long snapper, drop ball, kick ball. You practice this simple routine every single day and you still suck THIS bad??
I mean, I could forgive a shank every once in a while or not having the strongest leg or even pin point accuracy. However a shank almost every freakin punt is almost beyond belief.

Edit: I believe I may have posted this in the wrong thread. Statement still stands though..

Advertisement
Back