Rosier starter

Someone, for the sake of the program, pick Nkosi up and take his *** to class. Only thing that makes sense is nkosi says in CMRs dog house...

Advertisement
Richt the qb whisperer cant even get a qb better prepared then rosier. What a joke, my thinking if you look at where richt has had the most success with qb is pro style guys. He’s lost coaching the dual threat rpo style guy. I get Charlie ward but that was so long ago that defenses didn’t even scheme dual threat qb the same way as they do now.

Those changes were very obvious before this season (after last season). It is/was beyond pathetic after that point

Very few coaches make changes after seasons of progress. I didn’t expect anything to happen last year. I don’t expect anything to happen this year but if it doesn’t happen this year, the ship will not stay afloat

I need someone to explain to me why Perry's leash was so short. He wasn't all time bad, and doesn't deserve this. Richt has basically said you're never playing for me. I don't get it.
Something about Perry w Richt. Can't quite put my finger on it, but it's clear Richt never wanted to play him.

Advertisement
Rosier for sure has his issue(FOR SURE) nothing will change regardless if Perry or rosier is playing if richt continues the bullsh*t and simplistic play calling he has been doing since the unc game

Advertisement
FF7A982D-1C36-4D7F-8A6E-BE696985F736.jpeg

Advertisement
And the nerve of some of these fans actually defending this dude. Richt does not belong here, period.

Im done with Richt. Complete 180 from a couple of weeks ago when I was a big supporter. I can’t believe i changed my mind so quick on him but i also cant believe this decision so I guess its reasonable. Rosier is going to graduate and we are going to play the gators next year with a non developed n’kosi. Just play the young guy this isnt rocket science. Season is over anyways in terms of the goals we wanted to achieve this season

Advertisement
you dont, go do something else that saturday like I am

i'm not supporting this trash, richt thinks he's a fkn genius God like coach and it's up to us fans to show him he needs slapped upside his dementia infested mind

I can't watch Rosier play any longer. I'm done, I lose my mind when he's on the field and missing open receivers all over the place. How can I go about just watching the D? What the **** is going on in Coral Gables? Wow, what a mess this season has turned into... Richt is going to have a revolt on his hands soon.

Advertisement
Back