Rosier starter

Advertisement
meme-kid-confused.png

What does that mean Perry will play? In garbage time when we’re getting blown out by 30 or after rosier throws 3 picks and misses every throw

Advertisement
Yeah thats it. Im out. I said Richt could redeem himself if he got an OC, but I dont give a **** what he does anymore.

Hes a ******* loser and I want him out.

I need someone to explain to me why Perry's leash was so short. He wasn't all time bad, and doesn't deserve this. Richt has basically said you're never playing for me. I don't get it.

Advertisement
I hate this season. I'm looking forward to December. Richt's run here will be defined in December whether he makes changes or not just like Al Golden's whole run was defined by not firing D'nofrio after year 2.

Those changes were very obvious before this season (after last season). It is/was beyond pathetic after that point

Advertisement
When Richt was first hired, towards him I was like.....
tumblr_mogq4ecgy61r9fxszo1_400.gif

Now, I am like....
giphy1.gif

Advertisement
I hate this season. I'm looking forward to December. Richt's run here will be defined in December whether he makes changes or not just like Al Golden's whole run was defined by not firing D'nofrio after year 2.

He WON'T!!! Don't kid yourself and get your hopes up. He is not going to get an OC, OL or QB coach. The man is a stubborn as Alf Gorlden.

I need someone to explain to me why Perry's leash was so short. He wasn't all time bad, and doesn't deserve this. Richt has basically said you're never playing for me. I don't get it.

He was never comfortable with Perry. Period.

Rosier was just so bad he had no choice, but at the first possible chance to pull Perry he did.

Advertisement
Back