Rosier starter

Advertisement
Scranton, I can easily see this season becoming disastrous and just completely falling apart...
Which way is the wind blowing? That’s the way this board goes. Right now, things look bad and the fan base is (rightfully) ****ed.

But winning cures everything. It doesn’t mean we don’t need a total overhaul of the offense, or that there’s probably some coaching changes that need to be made. But, short term, it should help in the locker room. It hopefully stops banners from flying. And it gives us something to play for, and hopefully build some momentum for recruiting season.

I made a post a few weeks back, before Kosi got his first start, saying that I hoped we saw a different offense. I didn’t care what was different, just that it was. Meaning, it shouldn’t be the same exact plays when you have a new guy with a different skill set. Unfortunately, that’s exactly what happened.

The press is on Richt about the play calling now. He must be starting to feel the heat from the fan base, at least a little. An embarrassing loss to a team that was projected to win 5 games this season. If we don’t see some semblance of a tailored game plan, Richt will have officialy lost me. I maintain that this is a huge game for him. The ship can still be righted, but he is running out of time.

You said no one would want to play offence at Miami, recruits etc.
Starting in the 3rd paragraph of your post.
My opinion is there is a never ending stream of kids who would love to play here.
Am becoming pessimistic that this staff can develop them..

Agreed. There are a never ending stream of kids that would love to play here.

During the Golden era, however, the majority of the elite kids left and played for FSU, Bama, and a handful of other schools. A lot of these kids were Cane fans growing up, but the garbage state of the program kept them away. Guys like Dalvin Cook and Devonta Freeman come to mind.

History will repeat itself if the offense doesn't get on track. It's happened before; it will happen again. That was my point.

Thing is the Rev knows he's losing us but he doesn't give a ****. He bought immunity with the IPF donation. He is already retired, just stacking paper til 2023.

Agreed. There are a never ending stream of kids that would love to play here.

During the Golden era, however, the majority of the elite kids left and played for FSU, Bama, and a handful of other schools. A lot of these kids were Cane fans growing up, but the garbage state of the program kept them away. Guys like Dalvin Cook and Devonta Freeman come to mind.

History will repeat itself if the offense doesn't get on track. It's happened before; it will happen again. That was my point.
Funny, i thought we would get Dalvin cook,,i was wrong..

Advertisement
Well... Boston College is licking their chops right now. Rosier is SO EASY to game plan for...
Someone posted earlier this week that next year’s Florida game was the most impt of Richt’s tenure here, and I relied that that was a ridiculous statement considering he coached the ACCCG.

That said, BC might’ve just became his most important. Lose, and he loses the fan base. He loses recruits. Banners fly. And from there, there’s no coMing back and it’s just a matter of time.

BC is an absolute must win game for the short term future of this program. The fans need something positive to happen or else things are gonna implode very soon.

F the Cane fandom! What about the Orange and Green wall locker room!

Fantastic....at least we can then suck without gaining anymore valuable QB starting experience for 2019.

UM

Feels like 2006.

Superb defense with no QB, decent talent at the skill positions, porous OL, lame-duck OC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back