Rosier looked rattled when the pressure came in second half

calebcs8

Recruit
I’m not sure what kind of route concepts richt was calling with those few stalled drives but it’s concerning how rattled he looked.

Advertisement
Or... maybe there was no drag or slant routes to take advantage of the blitzes.. felt like 4 verticals every time they blitzed. Tell me I'm lying.

Far from an expert but it looked to me like he got happy feet.
I'm sure Foster is going to bring the house on him.

I think he had more yards passing in the 2nd half.

Look, it's really the 4th game of his college career. Pressure rattled Manning for christ's sake. Give him a break.

Advertisement

Look, it's really the 4th game of his college career. Pressure rattled Manning for christ's sake. Give him a break.

this fan base expected this guy to play every game like it was toledo

Or... maybe there was no drag or slant routes to take advantage of the blitzes.. felt like 4 verticals every time they blitzed. Tell me I'm lying.

I would too if duke brought 8 guys in the box eating through a 5 Man line like they did tonight while having no shorts slants across the middle for quick outlet passes...that td to richards was there all night but we didn’t call it much.

Exactly. If a defense is overloading you with their blitz, you need to take advantage with some quick hit passes or screens. Rosier's struggles were due in part to Duke's pressure and then Richt's playcalling.

Perspective is key. Thanks for providing OP with some.

Advertisement
Back