Rosier leads ACC and is 12th nationally in QBR

The thing I love about him is that I for the first time in a long time have faith in his ability to get the short yards in a tough situation.
One he improves his read on the RPO he'll be killing teams and I imagine that will come after more playing time.

Advertisement
For people who like to pick on his 2-3 bad plays a game and emphasize his "streaky nature" as a QB, a reminder that he only played 4 games so far in his college career. Only 4 games and one of them under a bad regime. Let that sink in.

Moving forward, I feel he will be ready for the bright lights come Saturday. He's ready.

If blackmon performs well, what will that say about him? Or our D? On Saturday both QB's will see possibly the best defense either will see besides, clemson.... my money is on, Rosier. He's up for the challenge, that's for sure.

There's been some obvious misfires, but no real WTF throws, except maybe that attempted screen that almost went very bad against Duke in the third quarter. His mobility will probably be needed this weekend.

Last edited:
FSU is going to be a big test for him. They are going to come after him hard like they did Kaaya last year. Hopefully we've improved our blocking and play calling to give him a better chance at doing his job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back