Rosier in midseason form

Advertisement
Perry threw a perfect ball. I hope one of the young guns steps up and EARNS the job. I've seen enough balls in the dirt.

Waits for the usual suspects to say not to overreact despite the large sample size of Rosier being horrible

Can't wait for him to cost us a championship

Advertisement
Can’t glean too much from any play in practice but that’s definitely an area he needs to improve on in terms of throwing on the run for sure.

Now i will also say that was a good throw and velocity by Perry, him and Williams seemed to do well with those type of plays in their film

Last edited:
gallery_6715_90_4515.jpg

At this point we all know what Rosier is..... Its more concerning to me if nobody can take the starting job from him.

Ima HOPE for the best from Rosier but I pretty much feel he is what he is. A 55% comp rate QB who will help u beat LSU but then later on throw 3 ints and complete under 50% in a loss to the Virginia's or Georgia Tech's of the world.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Waits for the usual suspects to say not to overreact despite the large sample size of Rosier being horrible

Can't wait for him to cost us a championship

It’s just what is the point to this thread? He’s inaccurate? We know and agree. I’m not a Rosier fan by any stretch but let’s not dwell on every poor pass in August.

On the other hand, you’re one of my favorite posters. You’re better than this.

Advertisement
Back