ROSIER HATERS CAN GO TO ****

From day one I liked him better than Kaaya, he can run and he's tough as nails. Makes a mistake, get's back up and make a play the next time he gets the ball. He did something we have all been waiting for, Miami beat Florida State. Great game kid you made us proud!

Advertisement
I'll take the win and the criticism(negs), but rosier was HORRIBLE

You're retarded. I'm sure you wanted Kaayak and then complain about how the defense kept giving up the last TD.

Your mother is retarted and if you understood the game and the position of qb you may see that a win does not qualify as a superior performance dumbazz

Then what does, stats? Get a life loser, sorry you're upset we won.

Your mother was a loser when she had your ***** *** and i stated I'll take the win stupid ***. Who the **** said anything about stats, the eye test shows and proved that he was scared(but shook it off), he never went pass his first or second progressions on attempts, and he had little confidence when he did pull the trigger. I look at the game as a coach first/fan last (very analytical)...if you cant respect that then the **** with you. I live and breathe CANES football and don't have a dam thing to prove to your ***. It was a good team win for the entire Canes alumni and fanbase but to honor rosier as a legend, No, hero yes...Berrios should be getting all this praise but whatever

Last edited:
IMG_4476.jpg

Advertisement
I'll take the win and the criticism(negs), but rosier was HORRIBLE

You're retarded. I'm sure you wanted Kaayak and then complain about how the defense kept giving up the last TD.

Your mother is retarted and if you understood the game and the position of qb you may see that a win does not qualify as a superior performance dumbazz

Then what does, stats? Get a life loser, sorry you're upset we won.

Your mother was a loser when she had your ***** *** and i stated I'll take the win stupid ***. Who the **** said anything about stats, the eye test shows and proved that he was scared(but shook it off), he never went pass his first or second progressions on attempts, and he had little confidence when he did pull the trigger. I look at the game as a coach first/fan last (very analytical)...if you cant respect that then the **** with you. I live and breathe CANES football and don't have a dam thing to prove to your ***. It was a good team win for the entire Canes alumni and fanbase but to honor rosier as a legend, No, hero yes...Berrios should be getting all this praise but whatever

Maybe I should get you a coloring book to explain your position.

Funny how on GameDay board many were calling for Perry saying game and season were lost. I stole a line from Aaron Rodgers and stated RELAX

Amazing how our fans can so quickly jump on our players early in a game and act like it never happened after a comeback. MiamiJoe has been Rosiers biggest supporter on this board for years.

He had a horrendous game overall...but that final drive is the stuff of legend. Despite the previous 59m of football, the moment where he is telling the Doak crowd to get louder, the cut to Richt telling him to make a smart decision but to let it rip, the pass and catch...we'll be talking about this win for the rest of our lives, it was cinematic...respect is not given, it is earned, and Rosier earned it last night.

Advertisement
He's gaining a lot of confidence but needs to be more consistent. That FSU defense will probably be the best he's seen all season until we play Clemson

He had a horrendous game overall...but that final drive is the stuff of legend. Despite the previous 59m of football, the moment where he is telling the Doak crowd to get louder, the cut to Richt telling him to make a smart decision but to let it rip, the pass and catch...we'll be talking about this win for the rest of our lives, it was cinematic...respect is not given, it is earned, and Rosier earned it last night.

Okay, I sound like a broken record here. But you guys expect him to have a good performance even when his receivers blanketed by DB's because of no running backs threat, OL not protecting and Richt predictable play calling was not helping? QB play is not done in vacuum. He still rose to the occasion and all that pressure by FSU defense, bad throws and dropped balls...........he came through and won the game. Give him a break!

You must have missed the other drive in 4th quarter Overall he had a very good second half with exception of the INT If the refs call the PI on 2 of 3rd down passes his stats would be better

He was pumping up the crowd & even had the Miami fans confused. Dude we're about to lose. I was certain badgley would miss the FG. Malik da Gawd knew badge wouldn't see the field. LEGENDARY

Advertisement
I can never understand why people get on Rosier. Richt offense has little creativity and sometimes that's good because the players can learn it much easier and play faster. But we are not running the ball well. I want Homer in the game more even when Walton is completely healthy. They total shut our **** down. That puts the QB in a bunch of 3rd and longs. I judge Rosier by the decisions he make. Even when he make a inaccurate throw, he is making the right reads, and to see him do it against FSU, now we know he can do it against great athletes.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement

You must have missed the other drive in 4th quarter Overall he had a very good second half with exception of the INT If the refs call the PI on 2 of 3rd down passes his stats would be better

His second half was better then his first half, for sure...but it couldn't have possibly been worse. A lot of bad no-calls, I don't disagree, but his overall game was not good. I felt Berrios bailed him out a lot in that second half. With that said, the final drive erased all of that. Can't hate on him, but need to put the whole game into context.

Advertisement
Back