ROSIER HATERS CAN GO TO ****

Play calling the second half helped . Richt is going to have to make short slants and te passes to open up the run . When he did that RPO was solid especially to the left away for sweat whatever his name is

Advertisement
I can never understand why people get on Rosier. Richt offense has little creativity and sometimes that's good because the players can learn it much easier and play faster. But we are not running the ball well. I want Homer in the game more even when Walton is completely healthy. They total shut our **** down. That puts the QB in a bunch of 3rd and longs. I judge Rosier by the decisions he make. Even when he make a inaccurate throw, he is making the right reads, and to see him do it against FSU, now we know he can do it against great athletes.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thank you.

The kid persevered and came through when we needed him. The abuse he took on Gameday board was unbelievable as it’s a 60 minute game
Gameday board should be eliminated. It is populated by kids that react to every play as if it the game is over. Do mods and administrators review and read the contents of Gameday board. The board is a sanctuary for clowns.

The kid persevered and came through when we needed him. The abuse he took on Gameday board was unbelievable as it’s a 60 minute game
Gameday board should be eliminated. It is populated by kids that react to every play as if it the game is over. Do mods and administrators review and read the contents of Gameday board. The board is a sanctuary for clowns.

Many stay home from games and stay on web. They should go to a game and learn something

I wasn't a fan but once he was 3-0 going into the Duke game I was on board. Now he remains undefeated and you know what: undefeated is undefeated. Kid carried the mail yesterday. No running game and refs against us in hostile town, he put team on his back, trusted he line and WRs and drove a spear though nole hearts everywhere. I want more QBs from Alabama now.

Advertisement
Showed mental and physical toughness. Looked like he was aiming the ball in the first half. Plus D was in his face most of the time.
What a comeback!

Advertisement
Back