ROSIER HATERS CAN GO TO ****

He put this team on his back. No other way around it. People fail to realize it's a 60 min game and some are still eager to look like they got it right by saying he sucks. Like others have said he's a gamer and I think he's just going to get better and better. What he did in that fourth quarter is the type of stuff legends are made of.

Advertisement
Don't give a sh#t how it looks or how well he can spin it, what matters is balls. Rosier has balls.

r1bRszk.jpg

Don’t take anything away from this team.... it is always a **** war when it comes to FSU
Took every single one of them

Advertisement
I don't think he is a great QB, but he did what Kaaya couldn't do.

How would you determine if someone is a great QB or not after only 5 games in his football career? I will never say he is or he is not without having a reasonable sample of work.

Kid will never be an elite NFLer but the kid will be an elite college QB( top 10) . DUDE DIDN'T HAVE A RB DUE TO INJURY ALL GAME AND WON IN DOAK IN A RIVALRY. THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW. THAT IS SOME PIMP ****.

Advertisement
Rosier did a great job of winning the game for us no doubt. I love that him Berrios , Homer, and the Defense for the most part. But really is he the chosen one because he came after Brad. I love the victory but would I desire more.... B+ game.

Rosier did a great job of winning the game for us no doubt. I love that him Berrios , Homer, and the Defense for the most part. But really is he the chosen one because he came after Brad. I love the victory but would I desire more.... B+ game.

You would desire more? I desire to meat u in da Blue lot.

Advertisement
I don't think he is a great QB, but he did what Kaaya couldn't do.

How would you determine if someone is a great QB or not after only 5 games in his football career? I will never say he is or he is not without having a reasonable sample of work.

Obviously you haven't been following football long. He has a ton more heart than Kaaya ever did, but misses too many easy passes.
Wrong. I've been following football for 25 years, college and pros. But you don't need to be football expert to see a winner. Let me guess, you were hoping Perry would start and never thought anything of Rosier at the beginning of the season, right?

I'll take the win and the criticism(negs), but rosier was HORRIBLE

You're retarded. I'm sure you wanted Kaayak and then complain about how the defense kept giving up the last TD.

Your mother is retarted and if you understood the game and the position of qb you may see that a win does not qualify as a superior performance dumbazz

Then what does, stats? Get a life loser, sorry you're upset we won.

Advertisement
His passing on the last two drives was clutch as ****...7 of 11 and a W...Ill take it for another 365 days

I'll take the win and the criticism(negs), but rosier was HORRIBLE
You are a certifiable pos. Your problem stems from your mother who took you away from her breast too early and this resulted in you being a miserable sob.

You're that lil ***** that talk **** behind a keyboard but got your *** whipped daily growing up...sit your stupid *** down somewhere b4 you get yourself in some **** you cant handle

Advertisement
Back