Rosier has more big wins than Kaaya

Advertisement
Kaaya also beat vt 30-6 two years ago.

If you're gonna make legitimate arguments, then make them but don't pull crap like this out

Advertisement
You mean that game where we miraculously returned a kick against a bad Duke team? OP is a brilliant person.

Advertisement

If you're gonna make legitimate arguments, then make them but don't pull crap like this out

No Duke Johnson and the running game did that
Oh.
So corn elder won that game against Duke then right?

Dumb logic

Kaaya was 7/16 for 92yrds and 1 TD. He didn't need to do anything. Duke and Gus both had 100+yrds and 3TDS between the two. Also not a big game. VT wasn't even ranked

Oh.

Dumb logic

Kaaya was 7/16 for 92yrds and 1 TD. He didn't need to do anything. Duke and Gus both had 100+yrds and 3TDS between the two. Also not a big game. VT wasn't even ranked
I'll accept the argument about it not being a big game

But you can't not count wins for quarterbacks.

I guess Peyton manning didn't get a super bowl ring this past year then huh, since you have to play well to get the win counted for you

Advertisement

Oh.

Dumb logic

I guess Peyton manning didn't get a super bowl ring this past year then huh, since you have to play well to get the win counted for you

They won in spite of Manning all year long. Him and Osweiler equally were not very good. They just didn't get in the way.

Oh.

Dumb logic

They won in spite of Manning all year long. Him and Osweiler equally were not very good. They just didn't get in the way.
But did manning get the win?

Okay then that's my point.

If youre gonna blame kaaya for losses when he plays well then you can't take away wins when he plays bad

(not talking about tonight)

Advertisement
Back