Rosier and Barrios

fraggle

Senile Senior
Rosier did something I do not remember Kaaya ever doing....win a clutch game. I think Kaaya would've choked faced with that last drive.
For us old timers...few Hurricanes from the past compare to Barrios...BUT he sure reminds me of the Dolphin Howard Twilley...except he is a little faster but just as sure handed.

Advertisement
Right.. Last year Kaaya drove us down and threw the game tying TD on 4th down. XP was blocked. I realize it was whole year ago. And WhoTF is Barrios?

God I missed conversing with you geniuses.

Right.. Last year Kaaya drove us down and threw the game tying TD on 4th down. XP was blocked. I realize it was whole year ago. And WhoTF is Barrios?

He's the Mexican Berrios, since you now Braxton is PR and all.

All of the Berrios haters please off yourselves now and exist this board. This kid did not do what he had hoped the first few years of his career, but he always has given his best. I love it that he is making a number of posters eat a lot of **** right now.

Advertisement

Name any other game Kaaya came through at the end?

And yes, I misspelled Berrios...so I'm not a genius...sigh!

Name any other game Kaaya came through at the end?

And yes, I misspelled Berrios...so I'm not a genius...sigh!

Your point was that kaaya would have choked in the FSU game. He did not choke last year in the FSU game.

Advertisement
Back