Rosendo Louis.. is he

Island_Canes

Redshirt Freshman
Next Commitment? Top ILB in SoFla. Big frame and athletic. Comes with bad intentions. Rosendo Louis is a Manny Diaz type kid.

[video]http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4589961/57efcdd67bddf86ca026cb04[/video]

Advertisement
Man I thought dude had committed. I don't need to get excited for nothing. Don't do this to us

Lol, dont so that to yourself. OP just picks random players we all already big fans of and starts stupid threads to seem like they thought of it. Don't ever expect anything from OP's threads.

Advertisement
I hope he commits because Rosendo Louis is... for sure a savage. Not only does he pop ball carriers but he is violent in his pursuit to the football, blockers are getting blown up in his highlights. I think he's a solid 4 star when it's all said and done, I'm taking this kid regardless though. I know some people like Reese as a LB but I wanna see his tackling improve, big time. Also love this kid Amari Gainer but he looks like an FSU lean right now.

Advertisement
I assumed this was a thread to discuss if he was going to ask that cute girl in his math class to the prom. You can imagine my disappointment.

Man I thought dude had committed. I don't need to get excited for nothing. Don't do this to us

Lol, dont so that to yourself. OP just picks random players we all already big fans of and starts stupid threads to seem like they thought of it. Don't ever expect anything from OP's threads.

Wow... I guess your mom never breast fead you. Shame, it tends to make you more human. My finger is getting sore from hitting the ignore button so often. Your gone.

Advertisement

Wow... I guess your mom never breast fead you. Shame, it tends to make you more human. My finger is getting sore from hitting the ignore button so often. Your gone.

Alternatively you can stop being ridiculous and just cancel your account. It'll save you thousands of dollars in medical bills for that painful "ignore button" related injury.

I hope he commits because Rosendo Louis is... for sure a savage. Not only does he pop ball carriers but he is violent in his pursuit to the football, blockers are getting blown up in his highlights. I think he's a solid 4 star when it's all said and done, I'm taking this kid regardless though. I know some people like Reese as a LB but I wanna see his tackling improve, big time. Also love this kid Amari Gainer but he looks like an FSU lean right now.

Yes, Louis for me anyway, is #1 on my list at LB in the State. I really like Reese though. I don't see the flaw in his tackling. I'll go back and look again. And Gainer, I don't see us pulling him from Trailerhassee.

Advertisement
Miami-FSU battle that does not seem like it will be resolved any time soon.

Violent hitter and good prospect that Diaz seems to be prioritizing. For my money I would not bet against Manny, but this one should take awhile to play out IMO.

Kid will probably blow up into a 5-star with every school in the top 35 sending him an offer...Our problem is Quarterman and Gordinier are in front of him if he's looking for early playing time..

Kid will probably blow up into a 5-star with every school in the top 35 sending him an offer...Our problem is Quarterman and Gordinier are in front of him if he's looking for early playing time..

FSU may not offer early playing either if it's actually between us and them. They have a 5* ILB (Mitchell) heavily leaning to them and also had a highly rated true freshman that played a lot last year.

This may be the reason why they haven't even offered him...

Advertisement
Back