Rosario out vs Duke?

illwoods

Recruit
1617379888387.png

Advertisement
Rosario better be out otherwise this is insanity. If this is an attempt at making Federman an “opener” it goes against everything we’ve found out about him. Why are you still forcing Him to start all while making Rosario come out of the pen for probably the first time in his life.

It's a misprint, because Dimare talked about Federmans role in the bullpen during media availability yesterday.

Advertisement
If Rosario is our for extended period of time and Fed stinks the joint up again tonight. The only option left is to bring Palmquist into weekend rotation. Preferably Friday.

If Rosario is our for extended period of time and Fed stinks the joint up again tonight. The only option left is to bring Palmquist into weekend rotation. Preferably Friday.
Rosario isn't out it was a misprint, Dimare said Federman will come out of the bullpen going forward on the media availability yesterday.

I don’t get jumping to conclusions that this is a misprint. I hope an injury did not show up.

Rosario isn't out it was a misprint, Dimare said Federman will come out of the bullpen going forward on the media availability yesterday.
A misprint by the teams official twitter account? I don’t think that is the case but I sure as **** hope you are right.

also it could have happened this week and he just notified them of it last night. All in all I hope it’s a misprint because we need him and he needs the reps

Advertisement
Gotta be unless something happened to Rosario this morning.
My guess is that there is something covid related going on. Game notes had initially said Rosario was starting, the team announces Federman today and has not deleted its announcement. Let’s see if there are any other scratches when the lineup is released. Edit: Looks like it is not covid.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let’s hope Federman figured something out Sunday and Rosario is back next week.

Advertisement
A misprint by the teams official twitter account? I don’t think that is the case but I sure as **** hope you are right.

also it could have happened this week and he just notified them of it last night. All in all I hope it’s a misprint because we need him and he needs the reps
Both Duke's and Miami's game notes list Rosario as the starter for tonight.

Advertisement
Back