Rooting for Notre Lame or Clemson? (Now Game Thread)

frustrated denzel washington GIF

We aren’t close smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
So is it still a black mark on our team for losing to Clemson...asking for a friend.
It never was. The problem was struggling against average teams, then getting mauled by UNC.

Just think. Had we only lost the Clemson game, but won out and looked impressive, we would have a **** shot right now.

Kelly says he’s considering opting out of the playoffs if no fans. Dabo says playoffs? You’re talking playoffs? ND does not deserve to get in with the way it’s going and Dabo is making sure of that. Don’t let up.

Advertisement
Man, that one run where Lawrence rolled out to the right and then handed it off and got out in front to lead block....what a ******* beautiful playcall.

Game is going how it would have if lawrence and the others didn't miss the game in South bend.
Have to respect Lawrence for being tough enough to be the lead blocker on that play

Advertisement
So is it still a black mark on our team for losing to Clemson...asking for a friend.
Tell your friends the goalposts have been moved. The mopers have a thrashing by UNC to hang their hat on now.

That and the two losses last year to FIU and LaTech are all they need to beat Diaz to death, regardless of what he does in the offseason / the next few years.

Advertisement
It never was. The problem was struggling against average teams, then getting mauled by UNC.

Just think. Had we only lost the Clemson game, but won out and looked impressive, we would have a **** shot right now.
A **** shot at what?

We're miles away from Clemson - they'd have beaten us handily a second time too.

The only thing I like about Dabo is he literally is savage against opponents and shows no mercy. He just keeps the gas pedal down no matter what
I am in agreement here. I like how he blows teams out. I know they have the bags and the other BS going on with recruiting but when they just hammer teams that helps the cause.

Newsflash, 99% of the inhabitants of this country who follow college football hate Miami. Act accordingly and maul teams. And yes, I know we are not capable of it currently.

Advertisement
Back