Rooting for Notre Lame or Clemson? (Now Game Thread)

I hate every single player on Clemson. especially Skalski. But unless Dolphins take Etienne with their 2nd First Round pick, I'll start liking him. But right now, hate the guy along with all of his teammates.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Are there ACC officials in this game? There is a flag on every other play during a Miami game. I'm watching the Domers undress Clemson defenders

The ACC really wants ND to lose a close game (in OT is preferable) so that two "acc teams" get in. If the refs call this fair and Clemson blows them out, then TAMU gets the #4 spot. It's like the WWE. The outcome is already pre-determined.

Are there ACC officials in this game? There is a flag on every other play during a Miami game. I'm watching the Domers undress Clemson defenders
Clemson and ND have coaches who would undress the refs for those bs calls. Manny will just sit there and play with his face mask.

Advertisement
I hope James Williams can become what Kyle Hamilton is for lame. Diaz better be taking notes on how they use him.

This Clemson team isn't as talented as previous ones.

They've somehow only lost one game - that's scary.
it's not scary when the best teams you face all year are Miami and Notre Dame (which is their single loss).

The ACC really wants ND to lose a close game (in OT is preferable) so that two "acc teams" get in. If the refs call this fair and Clemson blows them out, then TAMU gets the #4 spot. It's like the WWE. The outcome is already pre-determined.
I don't think Clemson read the script.

Advertisement
Back