Rooting for Notre Lame or Clemson? (Now Game Thread)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I gotta go with Notre Dame. Knocking Clemson out of the playoffs would be so sweet, and I don’t have the vitriol of the Irish that older gents have on this board. **** I just remember whoopin dat *** in 2017 and pitying those fools. The Clemson dynasty must end ASAP and this would be a good first step in that direction.
You can never root for Notre Dame and be a Miami fan, IMO. If they played themselves, I'd root for a tie.

For the youngin here’s the rooting rules:

There are three teams you never root for: FSU, UF, and ND.

If they play each other, you may root for the team that has less of a chance of winning a title that year.

If they are playing FOR the title, as in 1996, you root for ISIS to come to the stadium.

I gotta go with Notre Dame. Knocking Clemson out of the playoffs would be so sweet, and I don’t have the vitriol of the Irish that older gents have on this board. **** I just remember whoopin dat *** in 2017 and pitying those fools. The Clemson dynasty must end ASAP and this would be a good first step in that direction.
tenor - 2020-12-18T150802.239.gif

Clemson impedes any progress we want to make so much more than Notre Dame I don’t understand why such an overwhelming majority want Clemson. U realize well never win an ACC title at the rate they’re recruiting/playing at right? We need them to suffer!
Lmfao wow. Yeah, I’m sure if Clemson loses to ND that their recruiting is going to suffer so much that it benefits us. All from one game. I’m sure they will never rebound from that loss, given Dabo’s awful track record and winning percentage.

Just when you think the posters on this forum couldn’t possibly get any dumber.

Advertisement
Can we kill this thread and ban all fvckers who want ND to win ANY ball game! I can only think of one scenario I’d ever want those fvcks to win and it’s if it was the only way possible to help propel dis U to the championship. And even in that case I wouldn’t be able to watch the game cause I never want to see them win another game in my life!

Hmmm, Notre Lame and Lamesen...I hate the former, so the latter. At least they are a legit ACC foe.

Whatever outcome means I won’t have to watch a round 3 in the playoffs. F*** the committee if it ends up being 1/4 or 2/3
current CFP rankings are 2/3 ugh

no thanks

Advertisement
I'm rooting for COVID to have a massive outbreak at both programs today and that the outbreak lasts so long (but not kill anybody) that the rest of their seasons are cancelled.

Can we kill this thread and ban all fvckers who want ND to win ANY ball game! I can only think of one scenario I’d ever want those fvcks to win and it’s if it was the only way possible to help propel dis U to the championship. And even in that case I wouldn’t be able to watch the game cause I never want to see them win another game in my life!
Make this m’fckr ^^^ a moderator!! NOW!

Advertisement
Clemson impedes any progress we want to make so much more than Notre Dame I don’t understand why such an overwhelming majority want Clemson. U realize well never win an ACC title at the rate they’re recruiting/playing at right? We need them to suffer!
That ****t ends after Sunshine walks out the door for the draft ..they got two generational talents at QB back to back with him and Watson ...DJ is nothing like either of them

I hate ND as much as anybody, so I guess go Clemson. But not gonna lie, there’s a part of me that wants them to win just to make the ACC look like a bunch of idiots.

The idea of the “reigning champion” next season to not even be in our league would be fitting because **** the ACC for what they’ve done. A team that can’t even defend its title smh.

I have got to go with Clemson, the bottom line, more money for the U if they both get into the playoffs

Advertisement
Back