Rooting for Notre Lame or Clemson? (Now Game Thread)

Advertisement
Clemson. Everything went right for ND in first game against a beat up Clemson. Will not happen twice.

No, I’m not hoping for some unforeseen calamity. **** all that! I’m actively ROOTING for Clemson to be winning by 60 midway through the 3rd quarter.

I also don’t want the CFP to choose the losing team - denying the ACuCk conference a “second team”.

If it means less money for Miami, so be it.

Advertisement
No, I’m not hoping for some unforeseen calamity. **** all that! I’m actively ROOTING for Clemson to be winning by 60 midway through the 3rd quarter.

I also don’t want the CFP to choose the losing team - denying the ACuCk conference a “second team”.

If it means less money for Miami, so be it.

Either the ACC gets 2 teams in, or SEC does. You want less money for Miami AND the SEC suckfest to be alive and well?

Clemson impedes any progress we want to make so much more than Notre Dame I don’t understand why such an overwhelming majority want Clemson. U realize well never win an ACC title at the rate they’re recruiting/playing at right? We need them to suffer!

Why? Clemson losing in the conference title game will have zero effect on their program going forward. Their last 5 years, prior to this season has cemented them at the same tier of Bama and Ohio State. Clemson's still going to recruit at a high clip whether they blow out ND in the conference title game, or vice versa.

ND being able to come into our conference and winning it the one year they're in, while being our hated rival is a **** slap in the face.

Seems simple to me:
- Clemson over ND
- Alabama over Florida

- Alabama will then beat #4 ND ending their season with 2 back to back losses
- Clemson over OSU because **** them too
- Root against Bama

I like this formula....**** ND, **** Florida, **** Ohio State, **** the SEC...and well FSU is already ****ed

Clemson is just the necessary evil in all of this that brings money to Miami...

Advertisement
Either the ACC gets 2 teams in, or SEC does. You want less money for Miami AND the SEC suckfest to be alive and well?
**** ACuCk! I would prefer 4 SEC teams in the CFP than to see the Independent Indiana Team in one of the semis.

And, if Miami can’t win the Coastal with what’s available now then more won’t matter. If Miami can’t win without backup quarterbacks playing then more won’t matter. If Miami can’t stop being the team to allow most explosive plays in P5 then more won’t matter.

**** IIT forever!

I've rooted for "giant asteroid 2020" for alot of things this year, I dont see why I'd be inclined to think differently in this instance.

Advertisement
I gotta go with Notre Dame. Knocking Clemson out of the playoffs would be so sweet, and I don’t have the vitriol of the Irish that older gents have on this board. **** I just remember whoopin dat *** in 2017 and pitying those fools. The Clemson dynasty must end ASAP and this would be a good first step in that direction.
Talk to a ND fan for 5 min and then come
Back with the right answer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back