Root for FSU?

Handsome Squidbum

The Strongest Steel is Forged in Dumpster Fires
Premium
I want another crack at them in the ACC championship game. Is it possible for the FSU Tigers to get to the ACC championship if they beat Clemson and ULouisville drops another ACC game? Break the streak THIS YEAR in Orlando. Plus that means they will probably be ranked in top 10 by that time, still giving us an outside shot at playoffs if we win ACC championship. Point is season ain't ovah.

Advertisement
Why so Kayaa can **** his pants again. No thanks Hopefully Kayaa goes to the NFL and Perry comes in and wins the job.

As long as we have Dalvin Cook's legs broken before we play them again.

This ****** with his upside down U and taking turf from the field needs to get the Nancy Kerrigan treatment.

I would love to play them again, but I just can't root for FSU. If it happens that would be great........it wont.

Advertisement
Under no circumstances will I root for FSU. If they played, I'd root for ISIS over FSU.

Why so Kayaa can **** his pants again. No thanks Hopefully Kayaa goes to the NFL and Perry comes in and wins the job.

I think Richt play calling will improve and it will help Kaaya with routes that get ball out of his hand faster. The problem is the RPO. Takes too long to develop and since OL is run blocking, the defense is already in the backfield when Kaaya decides to pass, giving him zero time. Just the worst possible offensive style (other than triple option!) for a QB like Kaaya. Spread from pistol or shotgun would suit his skills far better.

Advertisement
No thank you. I'll take a 10 win season for us and a 4 loss season for F$U going into national signing day.

Advertisement
Ridiculous. No way in **** would a canes fan want Noles to win at any time.

Advertisement
I could and will never root for FSU. If we happen to get an opportunity to face them again in the ACCCG, great...but I will never root for them. I want FSU to lose every one of their games, and I want Cook's shoulder to split in two...

Clemson is going to beat them into the ground.

Miami just has to take care of business.

Advertisement
Back