Rooster is not hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Kid caught a nice swing route for a big gain and everyone was claiming he needed to be involved more and then he fumbled and now he’s the devil.

Some of you guys are less loyal than a hooker.
police cop GIF by South Park

Kid caught a nice swing route for a big gain and everyone was claiming he needed to be involved more and then he fumbled and now he’s the devil.

Some of you guys are less loyal than a hooker.
He’s fumbled a bunch throughout his career. 2nd straight week with a fumble. Just because he caught a pass doesn’t make up for him costing this team.

His value is totally skewed to being a receiving threat. He rarely fumbles with the ball once he's out in space but within the piles of larger humanity he's a liability. Use him as a pass catcher or not at all.

Advertisement
His value is totally skewed to being a receiving threat. He rarely fumbles with the ball once he's out in space but within the piles of larger humanity he's a liability. Use him as a pass catcher or not at all.

Newsflash, most fumbles occur withing piles of larger humanity. I'm not excusing the play, but when you're going through a hole to space, you get arms reaching in. Good play by the linebacker, bad ball security by Knighton. He saw space and daylight, probably got too excited as it's a rarity in this offense.

All these people on here hyping up Citizen have never seen him play a college football game. Lol. Rooster should not have fumbled because he shouldn't have been given the ball. We should have kicked the field goal in that situation. Mario out coached his self yesterday.
Lmao at blaming Mario for a kid fumbling the ball on the softest rip I’ve ever seen

Advertisement
All these people on here hyping up Citizen have never seen him play a college football game. Lol. Rooster should not have fumbled because he shouldn't have been given the ball. We should have kicked the field goal in that situation. Mario out coached his self yesterday.
nah rooster sucks, that play was blocked perfectly all he had to do was beat one guy and dude barely touched him and he just coughs it up. Never seen a miami rb get bullied like him, if he's not tripping over himself or fumbling he's going down hard and fast when a defender barely touches him.

Advertisement
nah rooster sucks, that play was blocked perfectly all he had to do was beat one guy and dude barely touched him and he just coughs it up. Never seen a miami rb get bullied like him, if he's not tripping over himself or fumbling he's going down hard and fast when a defender barely touches him.
So thats who we should give the ball to on fourth down instead of kicking a fg?

So thats who we should give the ball to on fourth down instead of kicking a fg?
No I would've given it to anyone else because 4 is an awful ball carrier. Are you really defending the dude fumbling by saying we shouldn't rely on him? Holding onto the ball is the first thing you learn when playing RB. Any rb on the roster should be able to go through that simple *** play without fumbling. It wasn't even a hard hit 4 is just soft.

No I would've given it to anyone else because 4 is an awful ball carrier. Are you really defending the dude fumbling by saying we shouldn't rely on him? Holding onto the ball is the first thing you learn when playing RB.
I'm not defending him. He fumbles. We know this. I'm saying take the three points in that situation. We were down by seven and it was early in the 4th qtr. No need to go for it. UNC could have went for it on 4th and goal but they wisely kicked the field goal and won by 3.

Advertisement
I'm not defending him. He fumbles. We know this. I'm saying take the three points in that situation. We were down by seven and it was early in the 4th qtr. No need to go for it. UNC could have went for it on 4th and goal but they wisely kicked the field goal and won by 3.
in that spot, it was fourth and 1? id use Parrish. I dont blame coaches for going for it there. I also think they made the right play call. I think the player ****ed up.

Rooster is an example of how Star high school players have a hard time making D-I , they just aren’t use to the hard work it takes to get playing time.

It’s a shocker to them going from stud to 3-4th team .

High School to D-I especially competitive team a tremendous adjustment required to play.

There use to just showing up and playing NOT at D-I level.

Rooster is not use to X and Parrish type training and playbook studying its 24-7 even off-season.

Rooster wants no part of it and it shows.

YOU ARE HOW YOU TRAIN

So it’s obvious in his play , he can portal to D-II or better D-II more likely he’s not very marketable at all .

GOCANES

Sadly he doesn't run like he's 240lbs.

Decent rotational guy, but he's not the hammer you think he'd be by looking at him.
I remember him in the spring game going down quite easy. That has Carrie diver into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back