Rooster/Eligibility questions

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
Just looking ahead to 2024's rooster...

Matt Lee is listed as a Senior by UM, but he redshirted 2019. When you factor in the Covid year (2000), shouldn't he have 1 more year left? Similar question regarding Jaden Davis, as I don't know if ever sat a year at Oklahoma.

Also, am I right that Couch and Deen are the only other seniors that start?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
What about Mesidor and Dean

Deen is out of eligibility after this season. He was class of 2018, so this is year 6 in school, and year 5 playing football.

Mesidor can come back, he’s class of 2020 so this is only his 3rd year that counts.

As far as kids who play a lot who are out of eligibility, I don’t think it’s very many:

Jaden Davis
Cam McCormick (right?)
TeCory Couch
Keontra Smiff
Tyler Harrell

I think that’s literally it as far as kids who have actually played meaningful snaps so far this year.

Last edited:
Who else is likely to declare? Kam? JW? Is there anyway Miami can come up with like 10 mill to pay these underclassmen to return? Locking TVD in for a ‘24 run would be the momentum we need.

Advertisement
Deen is out of eligibility after this season. He was class of 2018, so this is year 6 in school, and year 5 playing football.

Mesidor can come back, he’s class of 2020 so this is only his 3rd year that counts.

As far as kids who play a lot who are out of eligibility, I don’t think it’s very many:

Jaden Davis
Cam McCormick (right?)
TeCory Couch
Keontra Smiff
Tyler Harrell

I think that’s literally it as far as kids who have actually played meaningful snaps so far this year.
McCormick has another year…(not joking)

McCormick has another year…(not joking)
He and Patchan were given lifetime eligibility.

1694780582071.jpeg

Attachments

• 1694780552835.jpeg
    1694780552835.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
Haters gone hate BUT Rooster with Dawson and this OL would've been nice.

Not gonna trash Rooster but I saw another clip from the SMU game last weekend where he fumbled after being hit by a kid he was literally staring at for 20 yards before the kid got there on the angle, and he was carrying the football like it was the first time he had ever seen one.

He still has absolutely no idea how to hang onto the ball.

Not gonna trash Rooster but I saw another clip from the SMU game last weekend where he fumbled after being hit by a kid he was literally staring at for 20 yards before the kid got there on the angle, and he was carrying the football like it was the first time he had ever seen one.

He still has absolutely no idea how to hang onto the ball.

Coaching 101

Advertisement
Back