2023 Ronan Hanafin - LB

Advertisement
Pretty good evaluation on our part. Ultimately, we aren’t going to get the kid but has has blown up and iirc we were one of the first schools that offered. Looks like Clemson/Notre Dame/Bama.

Pretty good evaluation on our part. Ultimately, we aren’t going to get the kid but has has blown up and iirc we were one of the first schools that offered. Looks like Clemson/Notre Dame/Bama.
What happened to that kid from Louisiana (he’s a LB) and he would line up like 10 yards off the ball and knock ppl out

What happened to that kid from Louisiana (he’s a LB) and he would line up like 10 yards off the ball and knock ppl out

Kid just wasn't that interested. Wisky/OSU/USC seem to be the main ones there. Apparently there was some bad blood between his HS and LSU and LSU has fixed that with this new staff but still have a deep hole to dig themselves out of.

Kid just wasn't that interested. Wisky/OSU/USC seem to be the main ones there. Apparently there was some bad blood between his HS and LSU and LSU has fixed that with this new staff but still have a deep hole to dig themselves out of.
Ahhh ok I figured since I haven’t seen him pop up on here there wasn’t much traction

Advertisement
From my neck of the woods. Plays in the ISL, which has produced a couple solid players over the past few years, including AJ Dillon of the Packers (who played at Lawrence Academy before going to BC).

Hearing most schools (including Miami) want Hanafin at LB/S, but he wants WR which is where Bama/Clemson/ND appear to be recruiting him, so that's why they're the favorites.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back