Ron Cherry as head referee? Prepare thy ani.

Advertisement
Is this the guy from the vag tech game? If it is hopefully well have the same result final score wise.

Advertisement
Ok with Cherry for this one. Seems like the kind of guy who would take it upon himself to punish Jameis for his off the field transgressions

We should all be prepared to get constantly ****ed by the refs tonight...the ACC is surely aware that if fsu loses tonight then the conference has no relevance nationally.

Yes, that's right, it's a conspiracy *******.

Ugh, I knew it would be him, ACC has to show "diversity" in prime time. There are a numerous competent Black, White, and Hispanic refs with the Integrity not to follow ACC "suggestions;" Ron Cherry isn't one of them. The lack of impartitality with "conference favored" teams in any given matchup is holding college football back from even wider acceptance, but guys like Slive, Delanny and Swofford are too invested in their current payouts to realize they are missing out on more $$$, albeit with the market determining the winners and losers, not them and ESPiN...Hmmm, maybe that is why it perpetuates.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

B2hIQdpIQAAfKwc.jpg

Gawd this is one time I hope my sources are wrong.

If it's Ron....were fooked.

Everyone is against FSU though guys. We should be OK.

Seems unnatural since noles have always been everyone little fair haired child. Guess just to many rapes and other assorted crimes and coverups have done damage. I am very proud of the fact that we were hated because our players beat the crap out of all the top teams and embarrassed their institutions, not by abuse helpless defenseless women and assorted other non-football crimes.

Advertisement
he mad bro, he mad

all the players were right in front of us & laughed their *** off at him. the UM official came over & told me he wanted me ejected. he laughed at what I said too

I tried to tell you guys as my homies.

This ngha hates us.

I called it. I own it.

Butch Davis.

Advertisement
Back