Romeo Finley

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Eating my words on this guy. I had him riding in the same boat as #20 but Romeo has balled out thus far!

Glad to see him have success. Comes to us from a great program in Niceville, Fl. Glad he's blossomed. Agree the striker position suits him well!!!

Eating my words on this guy. I had him riding in the same boat as #20 but Romeo has balled out thus far!

Me too. I’ve been down on the kid since I was
at his last high school football game. He dropped 2 game winning passes. Very happy to eat crow! By all accounts up here he’s a great person. He comes from one of the premier programs in the Panhandle that should be exploited by our staff. Football and especially baseball!

Advertisement
Me too. I’ve been down on the kid since I was
at his last high school football game. He dropped 2 game winning passes. Very happy to eat crow! By all accounts up here he’s a great person. He comes from one of the premier programs in the Panhandle that should be exploited by our staff. Football and especially baseball!

I agree Miami should recruit the baseball talent more. Niceville has talent in football but as for Miami caliber, they've only had 4 of those type of recruits in the last decade.

I think the thing I am most surprised with is how well he covers. He is definitely a larger safety and seems to have very good coverage skills

Dude ran like **** for those 6 points haha. You could tell he wanted them.

Advertisement
I agree Miami should recruit the baseball talent more. Niceville has talent in football but as for Miami caliber, they've only had 4 of those type of recruits in the last decade.

My 10 year old goes to lessons with their pitching coach. They are always around. 3 D-1 pitchers over the last few years and that stud *** SS that committed to LSU that will probably never see college. Reed I think. We are going to do everything we can minus move to get my boy there. They had a top catcher in the nation that was committed to UM not get accepted due to bein over capacity. South Florida schools would’ve made that happen

Feel good for him and Choc also. A couple of guys that people wanted gone and could’ve packed it in. They found roles and are thriving. Romeo’s made some real nice plays in D and all that Choch does I say move the chains and score points.

Advertisement
Back