Romello Height

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaby Said that hes heard rumblings of this since Early January. He expects this as a done deal already. D$ said he expects an agressive target at RB too (which basically means we have someone locked up already)

It seems we are learning to tamper now. Hopefully we get impact guys at DB if thats the case.

Advertisement
Shut up simp. Nobody knows everything going on with the program. Don’t be a dumbass.
Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Not bad insurance Mesidor and Kelly were banged up last year if one of them get hurt he's a older guy but I'd rather see Booker and Lightfoot before him so that puts him as what the 7th DE oof.

Not bad insurance Mesidor and Kelly were banged up last year if one of them get hurt he's a older guy but I'd rather see Booker and Lightfoot before him so that puts him as what the 7th DE oof.
Not bad is vastly different from being good. Most of our portal additions have not been bad. Very few have been good.

Had 4 sacks for USC last year so I wouldn't necessarily call him a JAG. The 247 guys did mention that we're a but light at speed rusher so he would fit the bill there.
We are. After Kelly it’s the younger guys up next pretty mucg

Advertisement
I don't get bring in Romello height whatsoever. Would have taken Okunlola over him 100%. Don't think we need another EDGE at all though.

Bain, Mesidor, Kelly, Alston, Wayne, and the freshman. That's enough. And even if it wasn't why Height? ...

Didn't even think about that, but you're right.

Passing on Waffle Honcho and taking Height seems like bad process to me.

I don't understand this. We have 8 DE's now if Campbell is really there. We need CB's much more. We need an interior OL more. We need a proven RB more. We can use a big outside WR to compete with Horton. We could use a proven S if available.

Advertisement
I don't understand this. We have 8 DE's now if Campbell is really there. We need CB's much more. We need an interior OL more. We need a proven RB more. We can use a big outside WR to compete with Horton. We could use a proven S if available.
Are we done in the portal? The spring window doesn’t even open for another month. Another DE isn’t going to have any bearing on anything else

And Kelly can’t be relied on
Kelly is the one I am starting to think makes sense for Height's rumored take. They both are on that speed edge side. Kelly is apparently out for all of spring so I am unsure what his injury is this time and if it will bleed into fall. I just checked his twitter and nothing recent (last tweet was in October) except he liked one tweet from a die hard nole fan that said "Where Ny Kelly play football at these days" in February.

And would suck to lose him. He was our starting DE next to Messidor and has all the tools to be elite and his momma is a die hard constantly clapping back on twitter.

Yeah unless someone is leaving I don’t get this one
caneville said there will be some surprising names bouncing. logically, there are at least 8 kids that will be leaving as were still over the limit.

Advertisement
Didn't even think about that, but you're right.

Passing on Waffle Honcho and taking Height seems like bad process to me.
Yeah, didn't make sense at the time and looks even worse now. Maybe he wanted way too much money or something, but all things equal this was handled poorly.

I don't understand why they would want Height taking snaps away from Kelly, Wayne, and Lightfoot. To me, they are all similar players. I'd rather have the young pups getting some burn behind Alston, Mesidor and Bain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back