Romello Height

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The dude played us and lied to our staff about secretly visiting was it Auburn? Then tried to claim he wasn’t there with that BS pic lol

Would be very interesting if some people use the loophole of “new staff doesn’t count” to justify being ok with this kids actions during his recruitment 👀
I really DGAF, if he can help the defense. Recruiting is weird and high school kids are idiots.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
In order of priority we need:

1A. Starting caliber DT
1B. Starting caliber CB
1C. Starting caliber deep threat WR
1D. Starting caliber RB (you can swap 1C and 1D if you want)
5. Another CB
6. Backup Center
7. Safety
8. Another DT
9. Receiving threat TE

I view these positions as higher priorities than another DE but WTF do I know...maybe Kelly and others are hitting the Portal...

Doesn’t make sense to me at all, especially considering Alston has the speed rusher spot on lock.

We’ve got a pretty strong pass-rushing group both from a depth and talent perspective when you include the following: Bain, Mesidor (both can move inside if need be on certain packages), Alston, Wayne, Kelly, Lightfoot, McConathy…

Big time DT, DB, WR are necessities with RB close behind, and I just don’t see another need for a speed option off the edge with limited roster spots…but maybe Mario doesn’t like what he’s seeing thus far.

Or maybe, there’s a lot more dead weight coming off in the Spring that people don’t think classifies as dead weight…and thus we’re going a bit larger in the Spring portal…

Something tells me we’re really going to go for it imo. That 2025 “this is our year” has been moved up a year due to the lack of success First two years + the acquisition of a bonafide Top 8 QB in college football (conservatively).I wouldn’t be shocked at all to see us throwing more money around in the second window, you have to capitalize on a QB like Ward and a reliable weapon on offense like Restrepo. No holes/minimal holes everywhere, and that’s where the portal can be used to temporarily patch up the frightening lack of top end talent we need at crucial positions until the young guys develop (or they bust out and we repeat cycle again).

Last edited:
Advertisement
so there aren't a lot of dudes id say **** no to but he and cormani are def two of them with how they handled their commitment and recruitment with UM regardless of staff. he was way worse than cormani imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back