Romello Brinson vs. Jason Marshall

Advertisement
Jason Marshall is the next UF DB bust. Think Vernon Hargreaves, Quincy Wilson, **** Tabor, Louichsz Purifoy etc.
Bust as far as? I hate UF too but they did their jobs and all those guys were high round picks. It’s their jobs after that to be professionals and stick in the league.

Advertisement
Possible teammates 👀🌴🙌🏿
day flipping GIF

Advertisement
Marshall is more of a zone corner IMO. Very good IQ and ball skills, but if he is playing press, his quickness is not elite. I say this not just because of the Brinson matchup. His highlights and other game film, show him best when playing off man or zone. No knock, he is elite, but this was not a great matchup for him. Brinson is ultra quick off the line for his size. Great to see.
Yeah he's like a late-career Xavier Rhodes.

Advertisement
Sebastianspipe said:
Marshall is more of a zone corner IMO. Very good IQ and ball skills, but if he is playing press, his quickness is not elite. I say this not just because of the Brinson matchup. His highlights and other game film, show him best when playing off man or zone. No knock, he is elite, but this was not a great matchup for him. Brinson is ultra quick off the line for his size. Great to see.
Yeah he's like a late-career Xavier Rhodes.

I think he actually fits our scheme really well with what we ask our CBs to do. Lot of off man with some zone sprinkled in. Not much press man or bump and run. Would have been a nice piece to add to the secondary

Advertisement
Back