Romberg On Mario's Rebuilding Process

Just win. Enough of the pr and excuses , we aren’t mentally challenged. We have eyes. We’re heading into year three and still talking the same bs.

I’m a supporter of Mario mainly bc wo him the investment of resources into the program/NIL does not happen and his no bs mentality. And to me no bs mentality is just win baby. The pr/excuses r getting tiresome. Clock management is basic, be accountable to yourself and improve it.

Advertisement
Romberg just dropped a bomb

So if this is true the cancer was about near terminal. One or two classes is not changing a culture this ****ed up and it explain 2022. Okay, Mario you are on the clock. You've pretty much flipped the entire roster. Close the remaining roster gaps. Schedule is favorable. Your OC and DC return. No excuse going into the 2024 season.

He made Stanford legit AF which was unheard of. Don’t forget San Diego. He made that mess look good. Took over a mess in SF and fixed it.
Let’s say this year doesn’t happen for Michigan and they aren’t champs, Harbaugh’s resume is still stellar any way you look at it. If people wanted to say that he never met expectations at Michigan that’s fine but he has been successful not only at every stop but at the highest level. If Harbaugh isn’t a top tier coach, than you are basically saying there are no good coaches in football.

Advertisement
I’m a big believer in “fearing” your coaches. But nobody fears or is intimidated by a guy who has no idea what he’s doing, they resent him. There’s a fine line between a subordinate seeing you as a hard *** or *******.

Program isn't cursed, Miami has had incompetent people in charge (from the coach, to AD, to BoT, to school president) running things for the last 2+ decades.
Until the One above All the BOTs starts getting heavy handed by removing them “The lower Bots“ from the hiring involvement of Miami football HCs………until then let the incompetence cycle rinse wash and repeat continue.

Advertisement
C'mon man... most of us aren't saying that they should be competing for national titles yet, we know the team wasn't composed of an 'all star roster'. We are just asking that they at least be able to beat the likes of GT, Rutgers, Duke, etc on a semi consistent basis working up to being a contender. The team shouldn't barely be squeaking by .500 in year 2 when the schedule has been as easy as it has been.

Now don't get me wrong, I haven't totally given up on Mario but I don't know how anyone can watch these first 2 years and not have some serious concerns.
That’s going to happen eventually where they won’t struggle vs those teams. The roster still had gaping holes that’s why I didn’t have high hopes in the season. And we all saw that TVD was real *** basically dude cost us games by his lone some

Worth 8 million per year!!!
7.9 bruh he should lose 100k

Im messing with yall too bruh. Im just super patient with it I always said if we got a coach that brought elite of elite I will wait. I have always stood by that and the people that know me here know this. So I’m going to stand by my word and wait I’ll for sure know when to panic. And maybe I’m wrong and I’m ok with that wouldn’t be the first time. But my belief in this type of build everywhere I seen it they went through this but I saw the classes and knew they would turn it around. When they were talking about firing Jim Harbaugh back then I said them boys crazy asf. And look what happened. And it was valid for people to be upset but I just knew he was going to be elite. Was he going to have the time was the question. Sure enough patience won cause of what he was bringing in. The trenches were getting built that’s what mattered

Advertisement
Self awareness and accountability go a long way. We should infuse those into the ‘culture.’ Sometimes, there just aren’t excuses for the stinkers - on and off the field. Own it, change it, and I’m sure most reasonable people will give all due credit for the presumed positive results. Being told what to think and how to react to objectively disappointing results makes matters worse, but what do I know.

Im messing with yall too bruh. Im just super patient with it I always said if we got a coach that brought elite of elite I will wait. I have always stood by that and the people that know me here know this. So I’m going to stand by my word and wait I’ll for sure know when to panic. And maybe I’m wrong and I’m ok with that wouldn’t be the first time. But my belief in this type of build everywhere I seen it they went through this but I saw the classes and knew they would turn it around. When they were talking about firing Jim Harbaugh back then I said them boys crazy asf. And look what happened. And it was valid for people to be upset but I just knew he was going to be elite. Was he going to have the time was the question. Sure enough patience won cause of what he was bringing in. The trenches were getting built that’s what mattered
Man I hope I can tell you that you were right all along.

That will mean we truly are back and thats what we all want.

Hope life is treating you well!

This is actually a classic post.

Clint Eastwood Nod GIF by GritTV

Advertisement
Self awareness and accountability go a long way. We should infuse those into the ‘culture.’ Sometimes, there just aren’t excuses for the stinkers - on and off the field. Own it, change it, and I’m sure most reasonable people will give all due credit for the presumed positive results. Being told what to think and how to react to objectively disappointing results makes matters worse, but what do I know.

On granny, this the facts of it. You cant put perfume on stank twatilini and tell me she smell good.

It's ok to want Mario to be the guy to do it. It's ok to appreciate him as a man and believe he's got the right approach needed for Miami football.

Its not ok to make him above reproach and unfairly suggest/express that he couldn't have done a better job, to date.

Imma stamp this. Cant count how many times we've gone back and forth on this over the years.

You've Always stuck to your recruiting guns and always stamped that a recruiting *** coach would bring Miami back. Ion always agree but i give you them props for consistency fasho.

I can only hope you right, bredren.

Imma stamp this. Cant count how many times we've gone back and forth on this over the years.

You've Always stuck to your recruiting guns and always stamped that a recruiting *** coach would bring Miami back. Ion always agree but i give you them props for consistency fasho.

I can only hope you right, bredren.
I hope I’m right to bruh. I believe it. But if the recruiting drops off then I have a problem that’s how it works for me. It’s like the nfl if my team ain’t drafting talent and going by need I get mad. You can have a hall of famer sitting there and you draft a kicker cause u need one. Dog bring me the talent regardless. When my gmen won the chip they drafted talent with Ernie accorsi. People but he’s about Tuck and Kiwanuka but without them we weren’t winning ****. He always drafted best available even JPP was best available it wasn’t need

Advertisement
Back