Roman: "Turn...Around..."

So you think its possible we're just getting the most out of the crappy talent we have? I disagree.

How in the world can you look at QB, TE, RB, DE, DT and say we lack talent across the board? The team lacks talent in certain areas, not across the board. Offensive line. Substandard talent, solid coaching. They're overachieving if you ask me. DLine. Talented, but lack the difference making ability a well coached unit would have. Their effectiveness comes down to measurables combined with if they want to put in the effort on that down or not.

We're a perennial 'under developer' of talent. There's a long fossil record to support the data now.

The U is an NFL pipeline for sure - our record shows that.

but Roussea is the latest example of what happens to our elite talent— they leave early— or else they dial back their intensity during they CFB and save it for the pros.

the rest of our team is made up of C-rate players. Much more true the past 15yrs.

Unlike Bama, Clemson and other $EC schools who manage tor keep their kids 3-4yrs.

The bitter price of being an NFL pipeline is that your kids will run at the first shot at being a millionaire....

And you would too if it was you.

Advertisement
A few years back I saw Rumph discussing that he teaches the CBs to look at the receiver and to rake the ball out when it lands in their hands. I thought it seemed crazy not to teach them look for the ball, but figured I just didn’t know anything CB techniques. If anybody finds the video please post.
I was always taught to keep your eyes on the ball in (BB), I don't know the in and outs of DB play but how do you adjust to throws that lead, back shoulder, or are short, when you have no idea where the ball is : plus most P. I. penalties happened because the defender never turns his head, that's what the so call experts say.

OP is one of those Canes fans who calls NC State "North Carolina" and Virginia Tech "Virginia"

Not that there's anything wrong with that, just an observation and educated guess.

This is the technique Rumph is teaching. Turn away if you're squeamish.

chafie_fields.jpg

hahah G-D it Rumph, I still don't understand why he didn't do everything in his power to stop Fields from catching that ball, even if it resulted in a flag. Grab the shoulder pads and tackle the guy if you have to.

All this coach rumph propaganda is comical and shows how sad alot of UM fans have become, if coach rumph is teaching bad techniques how did we have the #1 secondary in the nation in 2018, and for all the people that want to consistently keep lying on coach rumph as well as keep regurgitating the tired old "turn-your-head-around talking point, this guy said STOP LYING, and is what is this:

Advertisement
Could it be something as simple as the corner backs are not fast enough. You can run much faster if your head is looking forward so perhaps that is their handicap their speed to catch up or stay with a receiver
Finally someone got the right answer

A few years back I saw Rumph discussing that he teaches the CBs to look at the receiver and to rake the ball out when it lands in their hands. I thought it seemed crazy not to teach them look for the ball, but figured I just didn’t know anything CB techniques. If anybody finds the video please post.
This.
The corners are doing what they were coached to do.

The U is an NFL pipeline for sure - our record shows that.

but Roussea is the latest example of what happens to our elite talent— they leave early— or else they dial back their intensity during they CFB and save it for the pros.

the rest of our team is made up of C-rate players. Much more true the past 15yrs.

Unlike Bama, Clemson and other $EC schools who manage tor keep their kids 3-4yrs.

The bitter price of being an NFL pipeline is that your kids will run at the first shot at being a millionaire....

And you would too if it was you.
Millionaires? They’re running at the shot at being thousandairs, and a lot end up a being nothingairs.

Advertisement
Back