Roman Rashada 2022 Juco DB

Advertisement
This guy sucks.

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 4.49.59 PM.png

Maybe gaby means they wouldn't take him at this moment as a stand alone prospect? I am sure they would take him "right now" if brother is committing also. Hard to tell without the context but that would make sense.

I actually agree with Gaby on the above. Recruiting is "fluid." Some offers are committable, some aren't, some are timing dependent, or there are other variables. I don't think he ends up in this class without his brother, put it that way. There are levels to this, it's often a game of cat and mouse.

Advertisement
Cristobal literally liked Roman's tweet immediately after he tweeted out he had an offer. Gaby, who I like (he's got a tough job - impossible to please everyone), sounds dumb on this. Should just say Miami offered and is recruiting both of them. Leave it at that. Everyone knows what's going on lol.

Maybe gaby means they wouldn't take him at this moment as a stand alone prospect? I am sure they would take him "right now" if brother is committing also. Hard to tell without the context but that would make sense.
Definitely what he means. But he also said we weren’t interested in Roman and now Roman has an offer so I’m calling bs on him.

Cristobal literally liked Roman's tweet immediately after he tweeted out he had an offer. Gaby, who I like (he's got a tough job - impossible to please everyone), sounds dumb on this. Should just say Miami offered and is recruiting both of them. Leave it at that. Everyone knows what's going on lol.
Exactly. Not the hill to die on gaby. Don’t be stubborn.

Advertisement
I actually agree with Gaby on the above. Recruiting is "fluid." Some offers are committable, some aren't, some are timing dependent, or there are other variables. I don't think he ends up in this class without his brother, put it that way. There are levels to this, it's often a game of cat and mouse.
Thanks, Gaby.

Miami offered Jaden Rashada’s older brother, DB Roman Rashada, following a visit. This is a unique situation and one I’m trying to be very careful to explain. I do believe Miami thinks Roman is a talented player coming out of the junior college ranks. Do I think he’s someone they would accept a commitment from at this very moment? I don’t. Is he someone I could see ending up in this class when it’s all said and done? Potentially.

Jaden, the five-star quarterback, is the Rashada that the Hurricanes are after and he is the top priority for the staff at quarterback. What does that mean of their pursuit of Roman? I think that’s up for interpretation. We have seen a few situations this cycle where siblings attach themselves together (or try to) at a school (LT Overton, Tyler & Blake Steen). Might this be a situation where the two would like to play together? Sure. I just want to make it clear that Jaden is the priority for the Hurricanes.

Gaby makes Ivins look like the Riverboat Gambler

Advertisement
I dont think he is a bad kid but he needs a lot seasoning. There is a way to deliver a message and not crap on someone, most readers can figure it out but dont even worry about the ones that cant. Gotta remain a professional. Keep acting like a child and risk being on the outside looking in by the school your primarily reporting on.

Briefly watched the JUCO HL’s, I don’t think this kid lines up at DB for us; doesn’t have the speed. Bulk him up and move him to LB. He’s already playing around the LOS in most of his film, and probably bigger than Keontra Smith.

We’ve had WALK-ONS playing LB (shoutout Ragone kid played hard). No brainer, take this kid for depth, and little bro gets the ‘23 class going.

Advertisement
I dont think he is a bad kid but he needs a lot seasoning. There is a way to deliver a message and not crap on someone, most readers can figure it out but dont even worry about the ones that cant. Gotta remain a professional. Keep acting like a child and risk being on the outside looking in by the school your primarily reporting on.
He could have left it alone or just said there's an offer out and the board is expansive. something like that. EVERYONE knows jadon is the priority

Advertisement
Back