Roman Marciante : Miami Hurricanes vs FSU

Advertisement
FE44CF48-6809-4419-A520-74395F1D16D9.jpeg

Advertisement
The way Roman was laughing during the F$U own guy collision was the way I was laughing most of last night while watching the game.

facemask state univeristy! lol
I watch games with a critical eye. I'm pretty good at realizing when a call is BS even if it benefited my team. But good lord, those were some of the nastiest facemasks I've ever seen. That in the endzone was brutal. I honestly don't understand how you don't eject a guy for that. You toss a guy for a helmet to helmet strike even when it wasn't 100% his fault, but not that sht?

Not sure why Diaz keeps saying surprised that the opponent is running 3 man line.. Besides FSU showing that look a few times against GT, after UAB I expected multiple teams to give us 4i tite defensive looks for the next month straight.. We handled it much better this game but if Clemson does similar they should have better players when those rb bounce outside

Advertisement
I watch games with a critical eye. I'm pretty good at realizing when a call is BS even if it benefited my team. But good lord, those were some of the nastiest facemasks I've ever seen. That in the endzone was brutal. I honestly don't understand how you don't eject a guy for that. You toss a guy for a helmet to helmet strike even when it wasn't 100% his fault, but not that sht?
Yeah that face mask by I think it was Renaldo Green against Harley (?) could have really physically damaged our guy, but thankfully it didn’t. For a second it looked like the FSU db was walking back to our receiver to apologize, but then changed course.
Im with you on this one; I think he should have been ejected; your putting a lot of torque, pressure, and twisting on and around a kid’s neck area.
Would like to see some type of face mask / ejection penalty added to the Rules.

FSU has zero discipline, zero leadership and it shows. Two years in a row, you're getting your *** beat on national TV and all the while you're talking smack and taking cheap shots.

Brevin is the man, period. I know you all love Rosseau because he is getting drafted in Round -1, but Brevin has just as much riding on this season and his health and he's out there beating *** every play.

Advertisement
Those face mask grabs by FSWho was totally uncalled for and shows you the level they’ve sunk to as players and a program. They could have seriously hurt several players last night. I think that had a hand in Mallory not finishing up the game. They deserved that total anal carnage we gave them with no lube.

Advertisement
You know what else deserves a BANG?
Driving right into the West End Zone Orange lot and no one was collecting $$ for parking! 🙌🏼🙌🏼

They had a gang of dirty shots once the game got out of hand. The face mask on Mallory was atrocious. That face mask on Harley should’ve had a riot start. I can’t remember who it was that gave the super late hit out of bounds but I was like whoa these dudes playin the game like this.

Advertisement
Back