Roman and Geo....

Advertisement
That's because he's made up and nobody loves you. Also your bit isn't the least bit humorous.

Yeah his gxx shtick is weak and played out st this point.

I do. I love @nystateofmind . And I find his bit hilarious. He’s the lone bright spot in this piece of shlt season. Well, Kenneth too.

Lol u going hard sticking up for nystateofmind. I don’t judge people but you live a certain lifestyle do you.

Advertisement
If he's the guy, I'd put money on him and brown splitting duties. Norvell calls the plays at Memphis.

So RICHt calls offense, and nothing changes?

And I actually think he’s a risky but potentially great choice for OC. But you have to hand over the keys.

But yeah. If this leak is true, with no firings yet, there are no real changes.

Top teams in Offensive Yards per play
1 Oklahoma 8.91
2 Alabama 7.76
3 Memphis 7.54
4 Clemson 7.42
5 Ole Miss 7.4
6 West Virginia 7.26
7 UCF 7.06
8 Houston 7.05
9 Georgia 7.03
10 Utah St 6.96
11 Ohio 6.9
12 Louisiana 6.87
13 Okla St 6.64
14 Purdue 6.62
15 Nebraska 6.61

Advertisement
A lot of smoke on this guy but I’m kinda with a few of you...

He doesn’t call plays, correct? I would be disappointed. Would be an upgrade at QB coach, a huge upgrade but we need a proven experienced playcaller IMO. I understand he “learned” under Norvell and all of that but if you are green as a playcaller then that isn’t what we need IMO...

This is hilarious nobody is fired yet and we got a new assistant.seems to be quite a few posters here who are on the inside.and we are already claiming the new hire a failure and he's not even here nor have we seen what his scheme can do here.seems to be a lot of fortune tellers/psychics here too.Elvis and others aren't dead they just went home.:laughing-1::laughing-1::laughing-1:

A lot of smoke on this guy but I’m kinda with a few of you...

He doesn’t call plays, correct? I would be disappointed. Would be an upgrade at QB coach, a huge upgrade but we need a proven experienced playcaller IMO. I understand he “learned” under Norvell and all of that but if you are green as a playcaller then that isn’t what we need IMO...

Maybe he is just coming in as QB coach

Advertisement
Yeah his gxx shtick is weak and played out st this point.

Lol u going hard sticking up for nystateofmind. I don’t judge people but you live a certain lifestyle do you.
And we all know what you're lame schtick is. Stop trying to get some juice by trying to jump on @nystateofmind coat tails. Stay in your lane, bro. Your HC analysis goes the way of toe fungus.

This is hilarious nobody is fired yet and we got a new assistant.seems to be quite a few posters here who are on the inside.and we are already claiming the new hire a failure and he's not even here nor have we seen what his scheme can do here.seems to be a lot of fortune tellers/psychics here too.Elvis and others aren't dead they just went home.:laughing-1::laughing-1::laughing-1:

Hilarious, ain't it?
Welcome to the land of Canes, where everyone but the person and people implicated in rumors are aware of the rumors.
This already has the feel of the John Gruden Classic.

Advertisement
Maybe he is just coming in as QB coach

If it is just as QB coach and we bring in an experienced OC like Yost/Klingsbury/Briles, then great. If it’s to be OC then no. The guy has good pedigree and may have a promising future but he’s inexperienced, has never called plays and Richt will turn him into a yes man. May even give him the distinguished CO-OC title to share with TB and Dugans.

Advertisement
Back