Roll Call

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hypnotizing Cinnamon Roll GIF by Cinnabon

I’ll be there

Not a ton of lower bowl seats for sale on StubHub. Our section has only 2 tickets for sale where normally that would be easily 20+ listings

Have you looked at availability for the ATM game? I was looking on the Miami site to buy some tickets for some folks coming into town, and there were plenty of good seats available. They had a tough year selling season tix this year after 5-7.

Advertisement
Have you looked at availability for the ATM game? I was looking on the Miami site to buy some tickets for some folks coming into town, and there were plenty of good seats available. They had a tough year selling season tix this year after 5-7.
I haven’t but I always scour StubHub week of a game to check how good or bad the crowd will be. There are still dirt cheap tickets no doubt in the upper decks but the lower bowl I was surprised how few sets were listed for sale. We are in 117 and there’s legit no inventory where usually there’s always a bunch listed. HOPEFULLY that means we can get to 50,000 but the upper deck tickets at $6 usually mean gigantic gaps in people not in seats.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back