Roll Call for GT

GreenvilleCane

Recruit
Who and where is everyone sitting? This is my first time to GT so I would appreciate any advise where to park and tailgate as well. Hope to meet a few of you there! Will have a cooler full of beer for any fellow CIS guys......

Advertisement
Probably Miller Lite......where is everyone going to tailgate? I heard something about the rooftop at the ATT Center from someone else.

Advertisement
Ok, that is for the young college kids. I will be drinking some type of west coast IPA while smoking a Fuente Anejo I've had in my humidor since Christmas. I didn't want to be toooooo technical over the forum lol.

Advertisement
This will be my 4th time there... & I've never seen it sold out so you can usually kinda sit where you want... Being a night game may change that but idk... This will be the first time I'm waiting til I get there to get tix from a scalper... Any canes fans that's goin & got 2 extra to sell I'd rather deal with y'all... Hit me up

Flying up at 1130 and scalping.

Same as poster above never seen it sold out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any of you tailgating, if so what location? First time out at GT, but I'm hearing Bank of American parking lot usually has Canes fans tailgating there. However, any info would help.

The Varsity parking lot on north and spring is a big spot and the 5th street bridge (i think 5th street is more Tech fans tho). As for parking, anywhere up and down spring and west peachtree. You can also park at the GT Hotel parking garage, but get there early

Advertisement
Back