rok's confession thread - December 8, 2022

Advertisement
Free rok.
C66B8D3E-3D43-4B29-8CFA-A18FA27CAFAE.gif

He's already free, lol.

i have no issue with creating purgatory and giving people a form of suspension, but a public act of contrition followed by begging is f@cking dehumanizing for a such a trivial matter as a discussion forum.

some of the terms and concepts seem taken either from medieval catholicism or a BDSM dungeon (the same **** i suppose). you guys need to rethink this second part (the public act of contrition). no me jodas.
I can respect that opinion.

Advertisement
i don't like you @rok at all, but this is a shameful, willful debasement of a person, begging to be let back onto a discussion forum. where is the humanity?

if he or anyone else misbehaves, punish him, increment the punishment and provide a final warning and then ban him aeternum, but to request that he make contrition and ask for mercy, this is shameful @DMoney @Andrew. have some dignity and remove this stupid contrition bullsh!t.

again, even if i cannot tolerate @rok, which i can't, i cannot less tolerate this inhumanity, humiliation and disgrace.
Weird concept and will back fire.

kBxRWeVBYyYbOCxZnp (1).gif

i have no issue with creating purgatory and giving people a form of suspension, but a public act of contrition followed by begging is f@cking dehumanizing for a such a trivial matter as a discussion forum.

some of the terms and concepts seem taken either from medieval catholicism or a BDSM dungeon (the same **** i suppose). you guys need to rethink this second part (the public act of contrition). no me jodas.
Pretty sure we’ve done nothing but disagree on this forum but I agree with your posts here.

This is just flat out bizarre and I don’t care about posting on CIS to the extent I’m going to beg to come back.

Most things most posters have done warrant a ban that is for a certain amount of time. And I won’t even say that I haven’t pushed the boundaries throughout the years but give me a break with this ****. Very few people on here deserve to be banned indefinitely. You shouldn’t be banned and I don’t agree with you on anything.

The very reason CIS was started was because of the overbearing mods on Grassy. Hilarious to see the 180 and that this forum exists. See y’all on the WEZ maybe.

Pretty sure we’ve done nothing but disagree on this forum but I agree with your posts here.

This is just flat out bizarre and I don’t care about posting on CIS to the extent I’m going to beg to come back.

Most things most posters have done warrant a ban that is for a certain amount of time. And I won’t even say that I haven’t pushed the boundaries throughout the years but give me a break with this ****. Very few people on here deserve to be banned indefinitely. You shouldn’t be banned and I don’t agree with you on anything.

The very reason CIS was started was because of the overbearing mods on Grassy. Hilarious to see the 180 and that this forum exists. See y’all on the WEZ maybe.
From my perch, CIS was created after other sites failures and to not be a mirror image of the WEZ. It’s difficult at best to determine what’s acceptable let alone monitor it with a crew of volunteers.

Advertisement
i don't like you @rok at all, but this is a shameful, willful debasement of a person, begging to be let back onto a discussion forum. where is the humanity?

if he or anyone else misbehaves, punish him, increment the punishment and provide a final warning and then ban him aeternum, but to request that he make contrition and ask for mercy, this is shameful @DMoney @Andrew. have some dignity and remove this stupid contrition bullsh!t.

again, even if i cannot tolerate @rok, which i can't, i cannot less tolerate this inhumanity, humiliation and disgrace.
100% agree lame and it makes our Modes think they are better than us. These dudes were all regular posters at one point. They've let a little power go straight to their heads.

Advertisement
Back