rok's confession thread - December 8, 2022

rok

Great Poster
Thanks maudes for providing a fun and creative outlet for miscreants. While hanging out in here has been a hoot, I believe I am now ready to re-enter the forums and resume discussion on UM football, baseball, basketball. I do admit to pushing the envelope over the years but also believe that my knowledge of and passion for our teams should afford me another shot in general population. For instance, I bet I'm one of just a handful of baseball season ticket holders who regularly post here, and am likely one of very few who attended the game last night against Cornell. I even went to the Pitt game a couple weeks ago but regrettably left my D-batteries in the car and thus could not fire them at our sideline. All jokes aside, I have likely caused some of you maudes a little distress over the years and will try my best to stay out of your hair if you unlock these shackles.

Regards, Jim Pager

Advertisement
Applaud Standing Ovation GIF by Black Market

This dude deserves reinstatement. Not joking .

Advertisement
i don't like you @rok at all, but this is a shameful, willful debasement of a person, begging to be let back onto a discussion forum. where is the humanity?

if he or anyone else misbehaves, punish him, increment the punishment and provide a final warning and then ban him aeternum, but to request that he make contrition and ask for mercy, this is shameful @DMoney @Andrew. have some dignity and remove this stupid contrition bullsh!t.

again, even if i cannot tolerate @rok, which i can't, i cannot less tolerate this inhumanity, humiliation and disgrace.

i don't like you @rok at all, but this is a shameful, willful debasement of a person, begging to be let back onto a discussion forum. where is the humanity?

if he or anyone else misbehaves, punish him, increment the punishment and provide a final warning and then ban him aeternum, but to request that he make contrition and ask for mercy, this is shameful @DMoney @Andrew. have some dignity and remove this stupid contrition bullsh!t.

again, even if i cannot tolerate @rok, which i can't, i cannot less tolerate this inhumanity, humiliation and disgrace.
Having been on the other side of the ban hammer, I'd much prefer to be able to converse in a limited way than to be shut out for a week or more.

And I say that as a fan of @rok.

I have no issue with you, @rsa coral gables, and never have.

I can take it when someone doesn't like me. Comes with the territory of being a ****head.

That said, while I don't feel like I owe anyone an apology, if all the maudz ask is that I admit wrongdoing then here I am.

I've trolled the pants off this place off and on for a decade, and they'd finally had enough lol.

Advertisement

I can take it when someone doesn't like me. Comes with the territory of being a ****head.

That said, while I don't feel like I owe anyone an apology, if all the maudz ask is that I admit wrongdoing then here I am.

I've trolled the pants off this place off and on for a decade, and they'd finally had enough lol.
This man is reformed .

Parole should be granted or we riot .

Are you saying if you end up here you wouldn't do what he is to get back or?

Honestly, I think it’s more of a time out and light hearted ribbing than anything dehumanizing.

Maybe reform as in being allowed to still have private access to the mods to plead your case in private if someone doesn’t wanna play along with the gag would suffice as an alternative but all in all seems harmless to me .

Having been on the other side of the ban hammer, I'd much prefer to be able to converse in a limited way than to be shut out for a week or more.

And I say that as a fan of @rok.
i have no issue with creating purgatory and giving people a form of suspension, but a public act of contrition followed by begging is f@cking dehumanizing for a such a trivial matter as a discussion forum.

some of the terms and concepts seem taken either from medieval catholicism or a BDSM dungeon (the same **** i suppose). you guys need to rethink this second part (the public act of contrition). no me jodas.

Advertisement

tbh, i dislike you. i think you are a d@ckhead as you call yourself and no real fan would ever call for the banning of the program. furthermore, no real man would threaten ultra violence on another in a public forum. but i digress

regardless of your incontrovertible sins, i think you are being subjected to humiliating and power-tripping bull****e and i believe your 8th amendment right to against cruel and unusual punishment is being violated.

Last edited:
Thanks maudes for providing a fun and creative outlet for miscreants. While hanging out in here has been a hoot, I believe I am now ready to re-enter the forums and resume discussion on UM football, baseball, basketball. I do admit to pushing the envelope over the years but also believe that my knowledge of and passion for our teams should afford me another shot in general population. For instance, I bet I'm one of just a handful of baseball season ticket holders who regularly post here, and am likely one of very few who attended the game last night against Cornell. I even went to the Pitt game a couple weeks ago but regrettably left my D-batteries in the car and thus could not fire them at our sideline. All jokes aside, I have likely caused some of you maudes a little distress over the years and will try my best to stay out of your hair if you unlock these shackles.

Regards, Jim Pager
you should have mentioned your spiritual advisor is krazycane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back