ROHAN!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the greatest hurricanes. A man with real heart, big balls and a killer instinct! A joy to watch on the field, always gave 100% and backed up everything he said with actions on the field.
All future canes should be required to watch his game tapes.
A 5'8" spark plug LB! The little guy could pack a wallop!!

One of the greatest hurricanes. A man with real heart, big balls and a killer instinct! A joy to watch on the field, always gave 100% and backed up everything he said with actions on the field.
All future canes should be required to watch his game tapes.
Great player, stupid thread.

I heard Michael Irvin was a good player too, can anyone confirm?

Advertisement
How come when people talk about the Great UM linebackers to come thru here i rarely see this man mentioned who was one of the most complete linebackers to ever come thru here and always was and is one of my favorite UM players and his resume speaks for its self! There was not another linebacker that came to UM who was more athletic than darrin, that man was one of the top 100 meter dash runners in highschool in Dade County at his size, lol!

Advertisement
Rohan Marley hit like a truck, but very often got lost in coverage. I wouldn't put him in the top 10, personally. In fact, I could probably name 20 UM LBs that I'd choose over him. Hardest hitting little LB ever, but that alone doesn't make up for his deficiencies.

Advertisement
How come when people talk about the Great UM linebackers to come thru here i rarely see this man mentioned who was one of the most complete linebackers to ever come thru here and always was and is one of my favorite UM players and his resume speaks for its self! There was not another linebacker that came to UM who was more athletic than darrin, that man was one of the top 100 meter dash runners in highschool in Dade County at his size, lol!

probably because he was the least successful in the pros

probably because he was the least successful in the pros

Im not sure how success is defined in this case than cause all he did was help to win 2 national titles while at UM, went to the pro's, became a starter as a rookie, in fact he led the rookies in tackles and was consistently getting over 100 tackles a year, h elp dallas win a superbowl as well, so 2 colle national championships and 1 superbowl ring, if you interviewed most football players, they would give up many things to be able to say they had a run like darrin did!

Im not sure how success is defined in this case than cause all he did was help to win 2 national titles while at UM, went to the pro's, became a starter as a rookie, in fact he led the rookies in tackles and was consistently getting over 100 tackles a year, h elp dallas win a superbowl as well, so 2 colle national championships and 1 superbowl ring, if you interviewed most football players, they would give up many things to be able to say they had a run like darrin did!
Not to mention, a 12 year nfl career.

D. Smith was great. Barrow was the best of the three at UM, Armstead the best nfl career, but all had great careers at both levels.

Rohan Marley hit like a truck, but very often got lost in coverage. I wouldn't put him in the top 10, personally. In fact, I could probably name 20 UM LBs that I'd choose over him. Hardest hitting little LB ever, but that alone doesn't make up for his deficiencies.
Lewis, Morgan, Barrow, D. Smith, Vilma, DJ, W. Moss, Beason, Spence, Clark, Crum, Webster, McCarthy, Francis, Perryman, McIntosh, Gooden, Russell, Armstead, Brophy.

Advertisement
Back