• Planning on OVs to Wisconsin, Minnesota, and WVU
  • Taking all 5 OVs since he hasn't been out of state
  • Miami offered in May
  • Was at the Golden Camp in June
  • Says he likes Miami and had a good time at the Golden Camp
  • Says Miami hasn't been showing him as much interest as other schools
  • Says if that changed, they would come right back
  • Says Golden is a good man and he likes the way he handles things

*Nate Adelson on ITU said he isn't sure Miami is particularly high on Blackwood or Bronson but they like Trent Harris

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/DE-Rohan-Blackwood-Has-Five-Favorites-140439

Advertisement
thanks for the info. Hope we get Harris, not looking likely right now tho. We will see if his offer is committable tomorrow

thanks for the info. Hope we get Harris, not looking likely right now tho. We will see if his offer is committable tomorrow

Well DE Justus Reed may have just taken Trent Harris's ship.

So looks like we might land him after all, if UF doesn't take his commitment that is.

Advertisement
I wonder if Demetrius Jackson filled that slot that Blackwood was also being recruited for. Makes sense because they are VERY similar physically (both 6'5 converted bball players). If so, Jackson better have shown the coaches some **** good stuff and better be legit.

Well DE Justus Reed may have just taken Trent Harris's ship.

So looks like we might land him after all, if UF doesn't take his commitment that is.

Yeup. That's why I said we will figure out if his offer is committable today

I like 2014 DE Grant Harris from Mississippi better than Trent Harris. Best part is Grant Harris has a UM offer and UM is currently in his Top 2 with a visit planned for August most like for senior day.

[video=youtube;QkN6Z_RghHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkN6Z_RghHo[/video]

Advertisement
I'm a fan of Blackwood, but we got Demetrius Jackson who seems to be a stud with an insanely high ceiling.

Advertisement
Good luck to young man up in Wiskie. At least those big corn feed midwest girls will keep warm in winter, with good ole big girl lovin. Their defense is playing lights out so far this year with two shut outs. I am happy whom UM has thus at DE for 2014.

Go Canes

Good luck to young man up in Wiskie. At least those big corn feed midwest girls will keep warm in winter, with good ole big girl lovin. Their defense is playing lights out so far this year with two shut outs. I am happy whom UM has thus at DE for 2014.

Go Canes

We have hot chicks too, jesus christ. Clearly never visited Madison.

Advertisement

Go Canes

We have hot chicks too, jesus christ. Clearly never visited Madison.

Hey I didn't say they weren't pretty, I just said they were big girls, and there is nothing wrong with big gurl luvin. Also I was in orlando for UM vs Wisc in the Russel Bowl, and there were plenty of big girls running around that were pasty midwest winter white that were wearing Wisconsin gear.

Advertisement
Back