Roger Harriot to STA

Advertisement
**** well there goes that Miami pipeline, we will be looking at USchool 2.0

Go Canes

Last edited:

Go Canes

St. Thomas was NEVER a pipeline...

We get some good kids, but most of not all of their elite prospects go elsewhere.

Advertisement
naw i think KB will be our pipeline, that's a good hire by STA mike rump might as well come to Miami because hes gonna poach the **** out of Haretige lol alot of high schools are going to be missing a few player come august.

Advertisement
Well..I guess that big job he promised his homeboy he was going to take instead of accepting the STA gig wasn't that big after all...

Go Canes

We get some good kids, but most of not all of their elite prospects go elsewhere.

Huh??...dude sta is very um friendly...what are u talking about...we pretty much get most of the guys we really target out of their...

Go Canes

Huh??...dude sta is very um friendly...what are u talking about...we pretty much get most of the guys we really target out of their...

This there have been some special cases out of there with some kids but a majority of them we get

Go Canes

Yeah I thought that was a bit over the top myself. It's a lot more about poor player evals by the staff than STA sending kids elsewhere.

Advertisement
STA barely, if ever, recruits anymore. With Harriot at the helm now they are gonna kill it. (not that the team can get any more talented than it already is though)

That dude will come to your football games and stand in the bleachers with his team polo on, call your players in the middle of your season, visit your mama's house, etc etc etc.

They're gonna be good though. It'll be interesting to see STA run the spread offense with all of their talent.

Harriot and the new OC are unquestionably "pro Miami" and anyone claiming otherwise has no idea what they are talking about.

i think harriot is pro college as long as his kids are getting an education at a school they love hes happy with that.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Lamarcus Joyner

Sam Young

Giovanni Bernard

Major Wright

Marcus Gilbert

Joey Bosa

Bobby Hart

Rashad Greene

Jordan Scarlett

Geno Atkins

Nick Bosa....

Far from a Miami Pipeline. Actually think we've lost the top ratted recruit from their school almost every year...

Harriot and the new OC are unquestionably "pro Miami" and anyone claiming otherwise has no idea what they are talking about.

Who was named the OC?

From the article ...

Former Plantation and University of Central Florida quarterback Ryan Schneider will join Harriott at Aquinas as the offensive coordinator. Harriott said he retain the staff that is already in place at Aquinas. Schneider was the offensive coordinator for Harriott at University School.

Advertisement
Back