NFL Rodgers Wants Out

HighSeas

Sophomore

He's got the Jeopardy leverage now too. Does he get traded tonight? Does he pull a Carson Palmer? Carson challenged the Bengals that if they really cared about winning they'd deal him rather than force a grudge match. Rodgers can make the Packers prove the same after they drafted for the future last year.

Advertisement
With every relationship, be it friendship, romantic, or with an employer, once one side is frustrated with the other, trying to reconcile is delaying the inevitable.

The Packers should do right by him in memory of all he's done for them and trade him to the Dolphins for a third round pick.

I was about to post this.
I thought Philly front office was toxic.

Well, AR12 to San Fran confirmed!

Not really, but I see that happening.

would be crazy if he gets traded but more likely the packers go 15-2

Advertisement
With every relationship, be it friendship, romantic, or with an employer, once one side is frustrated with the other, trying to reconcile is delaying the inevitable.

The Packers should do right by him in memory of all he's done for them and trade him to the Dolphins for a third round pick.
I am a better GM than you...

Send us him and Adams for a second round pick and 2034 8th rounder.

I was about to post this.
I thought Philly front office was toxic.

Well, AR12 to San Fran confirmed!

Not really, but I see that happening.
Packers would probably ask for Jimmy G and pick #3 at minimum plus slew of future picks

Advertisement
Packers would probably ask for Jimmy G and pick #3 at minimum plus slew of future picks
Or a 3 way trade involving SF, GB and NE...🤷🏿‍♂️

A-A-Ron is worth more than what Houston was asking for Watson, so I'm not sure about a 3 way now I think about it

This will become even more interesting if he is not traded tonight. Packers could put themselves in an even worse position by waiting although trading him so suddenly will sour the fanbase.

As for the organization, need #3 and Bosa back at a minimum, then figure out what else to take from SF. Not sure what other teams meet both the Packers + Rodgers needs/wants. Seeing as the Packers do not want to trade him in the first place

Last edited:
Advertisement
Would be funny if they trade him to get into the third spot and take Pitts or Chase...After Rodgers asked for WR help last year and they moved up for Love.

A-A-Ron is worth more than what Houston was asking for Watson, so I'm not sure about a 3 way now I think about it
Notwithstanding the news going on with Watson, but that would be crazy! A 37 yr old QB would fetch more than a 25 yr old ish QB still not in his prime.

Advertisement

If NE gets Jimmy imma puke. They should trade with Detroit and get one of Fields or Lance if possible. Belicheck can’t gon be Brady’s ***** if he can’t at least make it to another SB. Bucs I bet are already favored to win next year SB lol

I'm sure he's spent the entire off-season plugging in one of 4-5 different rookie players on to the 2020 Packers instead of Love and wondering what could have been.

One of the all-time most idiotic picks.

Good lord San Fran would be lethal with their run game and Rodgers finding 40 yd chunks off of play action.
lol 49ers would be back to biz they get him. im shocked but at this point we seen brady leave and win so nothing should surprise us anymore.

Advertisement
Back