Rumor Rod Wright to Texans

Lol recruiting making coaches go crazy and trying to bolt to the pros. I wouldn't want to have to recruit year round either.
The implication especially based on his previous posts would be JT. Now, if he goes NFL too, who knows.

Advertisement
I bet JT takes it since Nickelson is the ILB coach…seems they were a step ahead? If JT doesn’t wNt it, I would think Guidry will have somebody in mind.

I'd go after Randall Joyner. Younger up and Comer. Hungry and good recruiter with ties to Texas.
Pause Affirmations GIF by Selfpause: Positive Affirmation App

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nicholson getting an “ ILB“ title got my attention. That mixed with what I knew about them wanting to get JT on field I’d lean him. If Salveaa leaves maybe they make a run at Partridge. JT olb and Partridge DL. That’s me just throwing crap at the wall.
Partridge is literally the best possible hire (so there’s no chance we do it).

You have to admit, it’s very encouraging that our athletic department really has come a long way because they’re smart enough to drop news of losing a defensive line coach that nobody really cares about that could be substituted with an NFL Hall of Famer right after one of the worst regular season losses across any team in miami history

This coordination from Dan Radakovich to Mario Cristobal to coach “L” is quite impressive

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back