Home Slice Recruit Joined Sep 10, 2016 Messages 9,029 Jul 16, 2023 #41 insaneinthecane said: God forbid if you take the kids on a yacht party or hook them up with a rental car. That’s when they start warming up the electric chair. Click to expand... Ain't that the truth
insaneinthecane said: God forbid if you take the kids on a yacht party or hook them up with a rental car. That’s when they start warming up the electric chair. Click to expand... Ain't that the truth
Home Slice Recruit Joined Sep 10, 2016 Messages 9,029 Jul 16, 2023 #42 grover said: That is totally Fvcked. Click to expand... I met Pruitt on the trail. One of the very few coaches I have not liked in person.
grover said: That is totally Fvcked. Click to expand... I met Pruitt on the trail. One of the very few coaches I have not liked in person.
Cash Emperor Joined Dec 21, 2012 Messages 4,186 Jul 16, 2023 #43 DirtySanchezCane said: View attachment 246527 Click to expand... And they still sucked lmao