Rock Hard Stadium

NaplesCane

Portal transfer
Premium
Was awesome last night. I haven't been to a game with that type of atmosphere and that type of devotion from the fans since The Florida game of 2003 in the orange bowl. I miss the orange bowl, but for the 1st time I can honestly put her to bed in peace as I truly believe the renovation has given us a place to give us a home field advantage. The whole game was played with the fans standing up. The place was loud as ****. If you were at the game give yourself an applause. Back to complaining about the play calling now. Also FIX THE ******* WEST END ZONE!

Advertisement
Was awesome last night. I haven't been to a game with that type of atmosphere and that type of devotion from the fans since The Florida game of 2003 in the orange bowl. I miss the orange bowl, but for the 1st time I can honestly put her to bed in peace as I truly believe the renovation has given us a place to give us a home field advantage. The whole game was played with the fans standing up. The place was loud as ****. If you were at the game give yourself an applause. Back to complaining about the play calling now. Also FIX THE ****ING WEST END ZONE!
For the first time in years of watching you could hear the crowd getting with it on TV. It looked and sounded awesome

Can someone tell the guy on the soundboards to stop playing that *** *** song that every team plays when our D is on the field (oh oh oh oh oh oh oh). Sorry but that aint gettin anyone hyped!! We aint Ped State! They started the *** ****! I know because i live in PA. Can we get back to playing the Imperial Death March and DMX "whats my name " intro on 1st and 3rd downs like they used to please. Stop catering to the millenials. Just saying.

Advertisement
Back