Rock bottom!! ACC coastal bottom feeders.

SSCane

Recruit
Ladies and Gents.
It’s official... We are now in last place in the worst division of the worst conference in all of college football.
Canes fans let that sink in!!

We used to play for National Championships! Won 5(6) National Championships and played for at least 6 more. We had a 58 game home winning streak, longest first round streak, most first rounders in a single draft(6)..
CFB and NFL stars galore... Pro bowlers, all pros, multiple hall of famers.. Too many to mention.

Today, we went from mediocre to the bottom of the barrel!!

Losing at home to a 1-5 winless ACC team, that had a new staff and been switching over from the triple option.
According to Vegas we were a 17 n1/2 point favorite at kick off. (We are a terrible .500 team, yet we were favored by two touch downs.... that is how BAD GT is!! ), yet we lose by 7.

This is the bottom!!

Well what can I do? You ask..

Alums, boosters, donors and fans, I implore you stand up and fight. We are no longer going to stand for this poor performance!
Going forward we will hold this administration and program accountable.

It stops now! ! Stop giving, stop buying tickets, and stop buying merchandise. STOP NOW!!

We are no longer going to give Shannon, Golden, Richt and Manny, 5+ years to “rebuild” and then give premature extensions.

We will no longer allow this athletic department to operate without accountability!
It’s over!!! You get no money, no attendance and no support without results.

Unless Manny, and more importantly Blake James are removed, we will no longer support or attend these **** shows anymore!

Whole thing needs to be scraped and rebuilt.
I beg each and every one of you.. STOP giving to this mediocrity.
STAND UP or stand down.

Advertisement
I agree. Blow it all up and start over. We are the worst team in the worst conference in Power 5 football. Unreal.

But I think you all need to come to a harsh reality. We don’t have the $$$ to compete with the big boys. We can have a good season every now and then BUT we will NEVER compete with the top dogs on an annual basis.

ACC ='s All Canes Conference

Man, still remember that and all the excitement as we joined. What a horrific mess since then.

I agree. Blow it all up and start over. We are the worst team in the worst conference in Power 5 football. Unreal.

But I think you all need to come to a harsh reality. We don’t have the $$$ to compete with the big boys. We can have a good season every now and then BUT we will NEVER compete with the top dogs on an annual basis.

That's not true. Miami has enough money to pay 1.5 million for recruiting instead of 500k. It chooses not to. Diaz is also millions cheaper than Richt. Plenty of money, but it gets ****ed away on things like buying out Diaz's contract from Temple.

Miami is shortsighted and doesn't realize that it takes money to make money. Clemsons football program was in the red as far back as 2015. Amazing what winning can do for your bottom line.

Advertisement

And that’s is why you are a loser. You have a losing mentality. No one is talking about competing with Bama, OSU or Clemson tomorrow. However, I do expect a program with a rich history, in the most fertile recruiting ground in the country to at the very least be a contender in the **** division of a **** conference. You obviously see it different. If I had to guess, you are a clock puncher, a 9-5 ham n egger. Working for the government maybe? Happy to get a pay check regardless of results. I don’t live in that world nor should this football team or administration. You can’t produce, they should get no money!

hqdefault.jpg

You are writing to the wrong people! Changes comes from impacting people of influence!! The people on this site have no influence, they don’t buy tickets, they don’t attend games, and probably have no contacts to the alumni!

Write Frank, Blake, and alumni and you will see how these individuals hate to lose money or to be confronted!

My advice

Ladies and Gents.
It’s official... We are now in last place in the worst division of the worst conference in all of college football.
Canes fans let that sink in!!

We used to play for National Championships! Won 5(6) National Championships and played for at least 6 more. We had a 58 game home winning streak, longest first round streak, most first rounders in a single draft(6)..
CFB and NFL stars galore... Pro bowlers, all pros, multiple hall of famers.. Too many to mention.

Today, we went from mediocre to the bottom of the barrel!!

Losing at home to a 1-5 winless ACC team, that had a new staff and been switching over from the triple option.
According to Vegas we were a 17 n1/2 point favorite at kick off. (We are a terrible .500 team, yet we were favored by two touch downs.... that is how BAD GT is!! ), yet we lose by 7.

This is the bottom!!

Well what can I do? You ask..

Alums, boosters, donors and fans, I implore you stand up and fight. We are no longer going to stand for this poor performance!
Going forward we will hold this administration and program accountable.

It stops now! ! Stop giving, stop buying tickets, and stop buying merchandise. STOP NOW!!

We are no longer going to give Shannon, Golden, Richt and Manny, 5+ years to “rebuild” and then give premature extensions.

We will no longer allow this athletic department to operate without accountability!
It’s over!!! You get no money, no attendance and no support without results.

Unless Manny, and more importantly Blake James are removed, we will no longer support or attend these **** shows anymore!

Whole thing needs to be scraped and rebuilt.
I beg each and every one of you.. STOP giving to this mediocrity.
STAND UP or stand down.

And that’s is why you are a loser. You have a losing mentality. No one is talking about competing with Bama, OSU or Clemson tomorrow. However, I do expect a program with a rich history, in the most fertile recruiting ground in the country to at the very least be a contender in the **** division of a **** conference. You obviously see it different. If I had to guess, you are a clock puncher, a 9-5 ham n egger. Working for the government maybe? Happy to get a pay check regardless of results. I don’t live in that world nor should this football team or administration. You can’t produce, they should get no money!

What size special needs helmet do you wear?

You obviously have no ******* clue how things work. This is simple economics - plain as day. Go pay for Urban Meyer and see what happens with this program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back