Roche was a star of the weekend and a bit more

Advertisement
Advertisement
He definitely helped his draft stock on Saturday. TOTALLY unconfirmed speculation on my part at this point, but I wonder if he has plans to opt out at some point.

He has shown scouts some very good film already this season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He definitely helped his draft stock on Saturday. TOTALLY unconfirmed speculation on my part at this point, but I wonder if he has plans to opt out at some point.

He has shown scouts some very good film already this season.
Good point. Like anything, I think it depends on how the season goes. We start losing games, especially with the bowl season being up in the air, I can see him opting out. But if we are winning and are in a good position to go to Charlotte..I think he enjoys the ride for as long as he can.

Advertisement
I just can’t see him staying another year
He’s been as good as advertised
His downside will always be his size and he has to be a scheme fit (2 things another year as a 6th year senior) won’t fix
He’s proven he can do it at the p5 level

Advertisement
I will never understand the links between us and Temple

They put great quality players in the league constantly.. we're on that road now.. finally we get some first round love and early second round.. now bring in the other guy from temple as a transfer lol..

Will have to play OLB at the next level and his skillet translates to that well IMO.
I can see a 3-4 team like the Steelers drafting Roche to replace Bud Dupree who will likely leave as a free agent.

Advertisement
Back