Robert's foot

Advertisement
I bet he had a preexisting foot injury that wasn't treated or diagnosed properly. Probably got to UM and the UM doctors are fixing it.

I'm hoping he doesn't have one of those nagging Lisfranc injuries because they can be nasty.

Who knows if they did not find out what was wrong with his foot, and did some surgical intervention to fix the problem

I bet he had a preexisting foot injury that wasn't treated or diagnosed properly. Probably got to UM and the UM doctors are fixing it.

I'm hoping he doesn't have one of those nagging Lisfranc injuries because they can be nasty.

I'm dealing with one of those right now

Advertisement
I wish nothing but the best for the kid. I hope he sits until summer and doesn't rush things.

Advertisement
y'all paying attention to the obvious. Garvin chillin' in the cut like he just murdered every one of our opponents starting qbs.

Advertisement
I might sound like an ***** but the kid shouldn't never moved in with that white family, he should of stayed in the hood the kid don't have no edge to him.

IMG_3308.jpg

Whenever I try to view these pictures on tapatalk they never work. Anyone else have this problem

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Tapatalk won't render embeded tweets for some reason. It sucks because it basically makes using TT pointless. In order to view the tweet, tap on the TT menu icon in upper right corner and then tap on Web View

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Advertisement

This is why I think he needs a RS year. He is just now receiving the proper medical care he has needed for a long time now.

I might sound like an ***** but the kid shouldn't never moved in with that white family, he should of stayed in the hood the kid don't have no edge to him.

Yup, you did.

Also a new one that white surroundings can lead to ankle/foot problems. I should keep that in mind when i'm buying socks.

Advertisement
Back