Robert Nkemdiche #1 Ranked Recruit for 2013

Advertisement
Golden better get him? Huh?

Some kid from Georgia the whole SEC will be after is not who intelligent fans should be worried about.

If Golden thinks he's one of the best players out there then yea he needs to get him. What kinda coach ignores the players they feel are good? Smart fans want their coach to go after the best players. Miami's coach needs to be fired if he thinks in a sissy way like that. Ignore a player b/c the sec wants him? smh.

Advertisement
Grayson is not 50 miles from Bama.

I'm sure it's a longshot, but if we're on the list I'm sure Golden will be on him. We got Kirby out of one of GA's top HS programs this class. Grayson will be one of GA's top programs again this year. It'll be tough to pull him from Saban. We'll definitely need some progress on the field.

If we can go ahead and get things rolling on the field, Golden will start stealing kids like this from Saban instead of raiding old flubberneck's classes. Not that there's anything wrong with that either.

Advertisement
Oooooooooh. Think I heard some of that defeatist attitude Golden was talking about . . .

2013 recruiting is a year away and a lot of things can happen between now and then. I'm not exactly excited as some here about getting the #1 player in the nation. For every number one, there's a hundred that can knock his head off given the chance.

I noticed Mike Tyson didn't do too well in the joint . . .

I was referring to Starkville.

Grayson is not 50 miles from Bama.

I'm sure it's a longshot, but if we're on the list I'm sure Golden will be on him. We got Kirby out of one of GA's top HS programs this class. Grayson will be one of GA's top programs again this year. It'll be tough to pull him from Saban. We'll definitely need some progress on the field.

If we can go ahead and get things rolling on the field, Golden will start stealing kids like this from Saban instead of raiding old flubberneck's classes. Not that there's anything wrong with that either.

The head coach of one of his opponents last year, a former college and NFL coach, said this kid "has no business playing HS football. He is ready to play college ball right now."

Advertisement
Hard to see this kid getting out of SEC country; his brother, who plays at Ole Miss, did list a scholarship offer from us. If it came from AG and staff, I'm sure Robert was and is well on the radar. Familiarity can't hurt, but we all know the dollars will be thrown at this kid from every direction. It'll be interesting to see how much time is devoted to recruiting this kid when talent is abundant in SF this year.

Advertisement
Back