Robert Lockhart - Highlight film

Dont let these highlights fool you b/c most coaches speed up the game film...

He does use his hands well but looks a bit undersized...

Advertisement
He doesn't look 6' 2" to me. He looks like 5' 11" or *maybe* 6'.

Gadbois was on the visit with close friend Robert Lockhart, a wide receiver prospect.
"They saw him last year but it was late and he was already committed (to Virginia Tech). He came here and they saw
him again and decided to go after him. He's ridiculous. 4.3 speed, goes after it, caches everything. He's 6-1, might have
a 40 inch vertical, attacks it. Against Hargrave at the end of the season vs a kid who signed somewhere,
Robert made him fall on ground 4 times a row. He's a kid who could help right away."

-Gadbois

I doubt Taylor took the time to officially measure him.

Yeah and Id bet he's more accurate than anybody trying to determine his height off of a video.

Right. The fact he's LISTED at 6' 1" almost everywhere and doesn't have a camp measurement pretty much tells you he's less than 6' 1". Did this message board turn into fantasy land? The kid is standing next to Amari Cooper, who many here have seen and stood next to, and is visibly shorter.

The fact he's 5' 11" or maybe 6' doesn't make him less of a prospect. I gave him a glowing review otherwise.

Lockhart isn't in the picture

He was identified as that guy.

He's not in that picture of recruits posted. He left the visit early cause his grandma got sick.

Sounds good. Did not know.

Animal. I like him more than any of our WR commits.

LOL. has anyone thought to call the number at the end of the vid and beg this kid to come???? We can NOT let this kid go to VT! He's the EXACT type of kid that would come up with a huge play against us in crunch time....then the announcer mentions where this kid is from and I'm like,..."why in the **** didn't WE get this guy???!!!!???"

Dont let these highlights fool you b/c most coaches speed up the game film...

He does use his hands well but looks a bit undersized...

Can the same thing be said about Nico Marley whom you started a new thread about? Nico is not just a little undersized either.

thumbnail.aspx

Advertisement
I didn't watch the whole clip but in the first play where he weaved through everyone to score really didn't show me much. Look at the DB , #20, I can run faster than him and thereby question the competition in that clip. That being said, he certainly has some great hands, made some very tough catches, he looks like he will be a clutch receiver and get better with time and coaching particularly since he has only played a year and if I had watched the whole clip might have seen more on his running skills

Last edited:
Good highlights, huge potential, great get, could be the best receiver of the class down the line.

You nailed it Duval. I was thinking the very same thing. And from what I understand, VT is devastated losing Lockhart. They were planning to use him as soon as this coming season into their rotation....

Animal. I like him more than any of our WR commits.

LOL. has anyone thought to call the number at the end of the vid and beg this kid to come???? We can NOT let this kid go to VT! He's the EXACT type of kid that would come up with a huge play against us in crunch time....then the announcer mentions where this kid is from and I'm like,..."why in the **** didn't WE get this guy???!!!!???"

I'd love to know how Miami was on him late? I know why, it's just a rant, but WTF? Just taking a guess, but this won't happen under Golden. I can't wait until the sanctions are known so the negative recruiting can stop. I think they will always lose some kids who want to be paid, but I think Golden is about to start locking down South Florida again if he can start producing a winning team.

Advertisement
Dude is insanely skinny maybe 170, it might stop him from being an immediate impact guy...He needs to gain some weight.. He looks about Marvin HArrison size 6ft

Great hands, gets the ball at its highest point, and some of the best body control I can remember in recent years from a recruit. Doesnt seem to quick or fast, and his wiggle is so-so, but overall I think he looks like a great pull at a position of need.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back