Robert Knowles KEY....

Advertisement
If knowles plays minutes we need to call for Banda’s head head like we did Richts.

Im tired of this sh*t

Unfortunately you have to take your lumps mate until such time as you eventually come up with a coherent thought. Until that time it’s going to be misery lol, trust me I speak from experience

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** nah! Orange and Green. Love my boyz and dat includes

**** nah! Orange and Green son. I support all our boyz not just the popular ones. We need Knowles. Put some respect on dis mans name!
images.jpeg

Advertisement
Y'all are keyboard warriors b!tching about one of your own players. Yeah he's screwed us in the past. Yeah he's not the most talented guy in the secondary. He's an Al Golden special, blah blah blah, whatever. Would I play him significant minutes on 8/24? **** no. But to continue bashing one of your own players, someone who bleeds orange and green and has been receiving absolute **** from the fanbase for four years is disgraceful.

Grow up. Give the guy a chance, and if he f^cks up, then so be it; I doubt he'll be on the field for much longer after that. But those thinking he won't play a single snap given our lack of depth in the secondary are naïve, and he'll be counted on at some point to make a play. He's 22 years old or whatever. He's still a kid. Give the guy a f^ckin break. Our own players are tired of hearing crap from so-called-fans who harass the kid on twitter.

Advertisement
Y'all are keyboard warriors b!tching about one of your own players. Yeah he's screwed us in the past. Yeah he's not the most talented guy in the secondary. He's an Al Golden special, blah blah blah, whatever. Would I play him significant minutes on 8/24? **** no. But to continue bashing one of your own players, someone who bleeds orange and green and has been receiving absolute **** from the fanbase for four years is disgraceful.

Grow up. Give the guy a chance, and if he f^cks up, then so be it; I doubt he'll be on the field for much longer after that. But those thinking he won't play a single snap given our lack of depth in the secondary are naïve, and he'll be counted on at some point to make a play. He's 22 years old or whatever. He's still a kid. Give the guy a f^ckin break. Our own players are tired of hearing crap from so-called-fans who harass the kid on twitter.
You a true Cane fan my friend. Tired of seeing kids bashed because they didnt become Ed Reed or Ray Lewis. Kid gives us everything he has and is Orange and Green thru and thru. Football ain't tennis. Kid has been given his body up for 5 years for this U. What have the people behind a keyboard sacrificed? I get brutalized for pumping up one of our guys. We lost D. Smith so chances are Knowles is first man off bench. Whether he balls out or not I'm still gonna support him.

So when players you don't like come into the game you cheer for the other team right. You hope a kid does bad so you can bash him right. That is a good pic of you son. Go cheer for the squad in Gainesville or Tallahassee.
Look troll first of all learn your geography. It's called ****sville and trailerhasse. 2nd of all I bleed Orange and Green *****.

Advertisement
Back