Robert Knowles Commit

miamiphd

Sophomore
Just found out that Robert Knowles committed to the U. It was recently written on this site that he is good prospect who has received little recruiting interest. What is known about him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Forget the star system, give me all SFL kids that want to play for the U. Pick up a QB from Cali and a few big body OL from the Midwest.

Give me Butch Davis and ***** all the other bullsht.

Advertisement
Soon we will be flipping FAMU commits. Not that is would matter as long as Al and his Jersey Girls are here.

Advertisement
I think the kid can play. Also he loves to play football. I think this is a solid move and I tired of us offering plan B guys on signing day and they turn us down. We gonna miss on the big names this year so we might as well just offer the best two Plan B in the area now and lock them in.

Advertisement
Soon we will be flipping FAMU commits. Not that is would matter as long as Al and his Jersey Girls are here.

Wasn't Scarlett a FAMU or FAU commit too at one point. Lower schools have talent, I just wouldn't make it a habit that's for sure.

6'2" 190 hard hitter with soft hands from what I see on his video

Just seen it today. Was lulzing at the thought of us "stealing" a croot from FIU. But I stopped when I saw the vid.

Advertisement
Back